36. Loving you without limits

/ steamy episodes ahead/

For the next few days, Danielle had been drowning the other girl with surprises and random loving gestures despite her casually busy schedule and the brunette was loving every moment of it. On set, they would spend hours hanging out and laughing with each other while also trying to make out whenever they were left alone by the rest of the staff, occasionally being caught by the make up artists who were actually very supportive and discrete about this.

This upcoming week though the cast were moved to a new location, far away from their usual loft that they were renting and had to stay in a hotel, which between the lines, meant they got to sneak around as much as they liked without constantly being walked in on.

"Soo I'm guessing everyone is happy to have their own room, however if you would like to share let me know as this cuts down the cost for the moment and I would greatly appreciate it. I'll be in room 409 if anyone needs me which I hope you don't. I've had an exhausting day." Julie explains.

"Yee-yah, this feels like a school holiday and we are a bunch of kiddos." Matt jokes casually and gets a look from everyone.

"At least don't pull any funny shit while we are staying here. We are not in high school." Danielle was quick to reply.

"Oh how I love your banter. Please get to bed early? We have morning filming and I don't want any surprises tomorrow."

"See, literally a school trip."

"We are past that joke already, Matt."

"Meh. My bunch of school kiddos have no sense of humour."

"I don't know about you but I'm getting my ass in the spa. Feel free to join me." Jenny announced.

Everyone got their key cards for their allocated rooms and rode the elevator to the higher floors, separating but not for too long as Kaylee found herself already wishing to see Danielle, potentially sharing a bed with her. So she decided to text her to see what she was up to.

Kaylee Bryant: I'm in room 503, you? (Not being nosy I just miss you) 🫣

Danielle Russel: 201. Come. I have a surprise for your eyes only.

Kaylee Bryant: Sounds interesting. What kind of suprise?

Danielle Russell: Don't wanna give it away. Plus I want to see your reaction.

Kaylee Bryant: Okay, I'll be there in five 🫡

The brunette didn't know what she would be walking in to, and actually felt her heart racing however stupid that seemed, while riding the elevator down to the second floor. She should be rather used to seeing the auburn now as they had literally spent hours together, but still her heart was beating unexpectedly fast every time they were about to meet. Kaylee was also still looking for a way to bring up the matter about them being official girlfriends which hadn't been brought up at all ever since that night, so that's another thing making her rather nervous.

When the brunette reached the room, she knocked over gently and waited for what seemed like good three minutes before Danielle finally reached for it and decided to open it. She was wearing one of the white robes the hotel provided, and nothing looked unusual, at least to Kaylee.

"Hi, stranger. What brings you to my room?" Danielle says in an ultimate sexy voice that caught the other girl by surprise.

"I was promised a surprise."

"Come in then, your suprise is waiting."

Kaylee proceeds in the hotel room while Danielle closes the door behind her, still not spotting anything that could lead to a potential surprise element so she turns back to the auburn with a questioning look, her eyes widening vigorously at the sight.

"Ohh- shit. Um..I mean..wow."

Danielle flashes a smile, feeling satisfied with the reaction and shock she earned out of the other girl, while she revealed the sexy lingerie she was wearing underneath the robe.

"Remember, it's my turn to tease you."

"Only this time we are not in Matt's house.."

"Which means.."

"I can do whatever I want to you."

"And I won't attempt to stop you."

Kaylee broke out into the sweetest smile while shooting herself across the floor and wrapping her arms around the other girl's exposed waist, nearly picking her up from the floor as she managed to lead them back to the bed.

"This is easily one of the best surprises."

The auburn released several giggles, at how happy the brunette had gotten while being given a chance to look at her body, merely the fact that Kaylee's hands were touching her while she was in her underwear turned her slightly on.

At one point, Kaylee stumbled back and both girls found themselves crashing onto the bed, causing them to laugh.

"You know I've been thinking about this ever since that night in Matt's house. I kinda regret saying no that night..."

"Don't worry about it, you weren't ready then and the circumstances weren't perfect either."

"It's not only that..you do know that I don't have many experiences with girls like you do. And I don't want to disappoint you or do something that's not your liking."

"Shh.." Kaylee gave off a comforting smile, reading the nervousness in Danielle's voice and some fingers grazed over her stomach gently but instead of calming the girl down, they made her more tense.

"It's absolutely fine having no experience and trying something out for the first time.." the brown eyes met the blues one feeling the utmost love with the way Danielle was willing to give her body away despite her fear.

"Plus, I promise I can be as gentle as you like. And if you change your mind we can stop and try this out again another time."

"Umm sure.." Danielle returned Kaylee's reassuring smile, still not understanding how the girl could be so patient with her, however the fingers playing with the hem of her underwear were now becoming too distracting to even bare.

"Kaylee?"

"Yes?"

"Kiss me?"