30. A heated encounter

Everything was near perfect, from the ample food and selection of alcohol, to the playful and relaxing atmosphere with Matt's children being the highlight as they were obsessing over Danielle and asking her a handful of questions that the auburn tried to answer as appropriatly as possible, as it was very well known that the girl used a bit of foul language at times. At the dinner table the cast chatted over their first impressions of each other and laughed at all the memories.

"So the funniest thing ever was when me and Jenny met– for some reason she was actually scared of me and one day I caught her trying to avoid me by hiding in the bathroom." Kaylee said trying to hold back a laugh.

"What were you thinking? Kaylee is literally an angel." Danielle asked.

"I just..ah, this is so embarrassing now that I'm thinking about it. We were both applying for the role and I thought they were going to hire her instead of me. I'm just very competitive when it comes to work."

"And then you found out we were both hired and we would be on screen sisters so you tried to talk to me to make up for your tough act and you were surprised with how friendly I was to you."

"Yeah, I was like this girl is either hiding something or she's on drugs. You were literally the happiest person on set. Then I realized that's just your personality."

"I don't know if I should be offended by this or not, at least you decided to say hi to me back at some point." Kaylee joked and everyone else overhearing the conversation laughed.

"And then we found out we would be living together and I was like oh so no not only will I be seeing them on set I'll have to see them at home too." Jenny said with a playful intention in mind.

"Bitch you couldn't find better housemates even if you tried."

Danielle called out but immediately covered her mouth as the children were still there and everyone gave her an understanding kind of look.

"We love you too Jen."

"Wait until you actually hear how much noise these two make when they're alone together in Kayle's room.."

Both girls look at each other and then back to Jenny hoping she wouldn't reveal anything further that had to do with their romantic involvement so Danielle quickly changed the subject.

"Sooo Kiley, how did you meet Matthew? Did you know him from the TV show?"

"He was a familiar face, but no I hadn't watched the series so when we met in a night out I thought he was really attractive so I kept making eye contact with him."

"It only took me four drinks to talk to her!!"

"Sounds like an achievement."

"It's an achievement she agreed to go out with me at all." Mat says and everyone at the table laughs.

"And it's an achievement I'm still with you." Kiley kisses Mat over his neck and takes a hold of his hand.

After eating some more food and enjoying a bit of banter and the cast teasing each other Danielle couldn't take it anymore, the occasional flirtatious stares, all the fiddling and hand holding under the table wasn't cutting it for her. She missed being Kaylee's center of attention and actually being able to touch her or kiss her as she wished. That's until she asked Mat if there was any more bottles of wine and the man directed her to the kitchen.

"Kaylee, won't you help me choose one?"

"Sure thing love, I'm coming."

When the three of them arrived in front of the man's collection he started going over his little knowledge of wines with Kaylee throwing in some facts that she learned from her father to help Danielle decide on what she liked best. However, the auburn wasn't really interested in tasting any of the wines, and had something else in mind so she couldn't waste any more seconds listening to Mat's nonsense.

"Isn't it bedtime for the little ones?"

"Kiley is on duty tonight, I've had a bit too much so I'm not the best fit."

"Then I think maybe you should help her. Come on, you have to kiss them goodnight anyway shoo."

Danielle nearly shoved the man off the kitchen and Mat was baffled when he spotted the auburn winking an eye at him. He couldn't exactly pin point what was Danielle insinuating with that whole act but it shouldn't be something good. When the girls were left alone Kaylee smiled at the other girl suggestively, wondering where her intentions were heading at.

"What was all that about?"

"Take a wild guess. I'm sure I'm not the only one having a hard time holding back here."

Danielle gently joined their hands together pulling her towards the kitchen island in the middle of the kitchen until her lower back clutched with the cold marble. Kaylee's found herself rather fascinated with the situation, as any of the cast members could walk in on them but her other half didn't seem to mind that much so she wouldn't miss an opportunity to taste her, right there. The brunette positioned herself right in front of the other girl and placed her palms underneath Danielle's thighs giving her a slight lift up to the counter top, and the other girl smirked with the unexpected move.

"No, you aren't the only one holding back. I've been dying to have a moment with you alone."

"Well, let's not waste any time then."

Danielle threw her arms over Kaylee's shoulders and applied gentle pressure to pull her in, closing any distance between them and entrapping her between her legs. Their lips were soon engaged in a needy yet slow and pleasurable kiss that was much needed and it was as if time stopped for both girls upon tasting each other, it was as if their friends didn't matter, it didn't matter if anyone found out about their unravelling romance, like they were proud to be each other's, like they were each other's source of air and nothing in the whole world could possibly stop them from happening right now.

At this moment they craved each other, possibly more than any other time and the more Danielle was using her tongue to tease and swirl it around the other girl's, the more Kaylee's mind and body was becoming consumed by lustfulness and the need to explore more of what has been granted to her so far. Not being able to hold herself back Kaylee placed a hand over Danielle's outer thigh, fingers spreading over the soft tight material that was the only thing seperating her from actually feeling Danielle's skin underneath and was quite frankly annoying to the point of making her want to rip it apart. However, the circumstances were not allowing her to dare such move and to make it further unfair a familiar face was about to walk in on them.

 However, the circumstances were not allowing her to dare such move and to make it further unfair a familiar face was about to walk in on them