10. Draw the line.

"Sorry, I was a tiny bit distracted. I was thinking of..doing a speech."

Kaylee came up with the most random thing she could at the moment, to hide the fact that she was thinking about Danielle. The fact was, the auburn was still distracting her with the way she was almost flirting with the man sitting next to her at that point. The alcohol was most likely doing its job, and the brunette couldn't hide the jealousy radiating from her eyes.

"Sure. It looks like you're focused on something else to me." Quincy pulled a questioning face but the brunette wasn't giving in.

"Nope, certainly not. I'm going forward with it."

Kaylee raised her glass, and cleared her throat. She was a bit awkward at first, while actually figuring out the right words to say but everyone stopped their conversations and turned to the slightly intimidated girl who had rosy cheeks, and the most cheerful smile.

"So, everyone I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for coming out to spend some time together as we don't normally have a lot of time to socialize on set. I feel like I couldn't have been more lucky to have met all of you and together let's make this the most unforgettable experience. Cheers!"

Everyone smiled and clinged their classes with the person nearest to them, and soon they carried on chatting and socializing. At a certain point that night, Danielle decided to grab a glass of water as the wine had quite successfully made her dizzy so she had to walk herself to the kitchen where Kaylee was washing some glasses in the sink.

"I liked that speech earlier, if it was me it would certainly not make sense at all."

"Had a little bit too much?"

Kaylee said while naturally flashing a smile at the sight of the gorgeous presence next to her.

"I guess the choice of wine tonight was top notch."

"My dad taught me how to pick out good quality wines, he knows a thing or two about the matter."

"Well, I should certainly meet your dad and thank him about the knowledge that's passed down to you."

"Alright, now drink that water up so we don't end up putting you to bed before your time."

Danielle rolled her eyes with a fond smile and started sipping her water, while Kaylee looked at her suggestively. It was obvious something was on her mind, and honestly they hadn't had time to catch up for the night so Danielle became a bit curious as to why the brunette was starring that openly.

"Have I got something on my face?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"I'm just wondering what's the reason behind all that starring tonight. You could have come and joined us on the couch. Mat doesn't bite, you know."

Kaylee released an audible yet nervous laugh. This shouldn't feel awkward but it did. Danielle had caught onto her starring and she didn't even know it. On top of it all, she was called out for it and had to explain herself.

"I was simply appreciating how beautiful you are tonight, and every other night for that matter.."

"You know how I hate compliments."

"I know- I wouldn't have said something if you didn't ask me."

"You don't need to say something, love. I already know."

Danielle picked up her glass, and walked over the kitchen brushing past Kaylee. The brunette was almost certain she caught the auburn winking an eye at her, which caused the ultimate panic and not to mention the underlying meaning of Danielle's last words. She already knew? What's that supposed to mean? And where does one draw the line between actual friendship and flirting? Well, this was certainly becoming an interesting night and Kaylee was looking forward to how it would end.