48. The reveal / End

"Hi guys, it's Danielle Rose Russell

"Hi guys, it's Danielle Rose Russell.."
Views 17384

Danielle adjusted her glasses and took a big shaky breath, she was about to reveal her relationship to the world and that was surely nerve-wracking for a person like her, a person which was considered an idol to many, a person who's career took off just a few years ago and was still very much on the line. Danielle was worried about the reaction this would cause even though she tried not to show it. It was all or nothing. She couldn't hide anymore.

"First of all, I want to thank everyone for sticking with me through my social media break. Life just gets in the way, and we all need some time off for our mental health. Next, I would like to thank some specific people in my life who have supported me through this and are always there for me when I need them. So it happens, that I became really close with one of those people. I cherish her dearly, and I wish nothing but good will come our way. I hope you'll keep supporting me after this decision.
@KayleeBryant
Thanks for everything.
I love you."

Comments 6283

User73837: omgg is this a confession?
User93261: are y'all officially dating now??
User1627: I knew it!!
User53786: Finally #Hosie is happening!! Yay!!
User82626: I can't believe Danielle is a lesbian.
User72628: If you don't want to support them then shut up ^^
User82626: I guess everyone is a lesbian now since it's considered cool. lol
User82147: Team #Hosie!! Don't listen to the haters.
User16388: That's awkward if they're dating.
User173848: Handon is endgame for me. ):

The actress had remained tucked in her hotel room, not wanting to get out in the world scared to leave the safe space of her bed because reality was now becoming a battlefield for her. Things had taken an unexpected turn with a lot of people finding out and supporting her but others judging her choices, and throwing some pretty hateful comments her way. Danielle tried not to read too much into this, everyone was entitled to have their own opinion but she started reconsidering if letting everyone peer into her personal love life was the right thing to do in the end. Consumed by her thoughts she kept herself off the internet for the next hours, and stopped answering her calls. She felt the weigh of her actions a lot more than she had planned in her head but she tried to interrupt her worries by thinking of her.

Kaylee was the only thing keeping her sane, and would probably be the only person she'd allow into her room. Kaylee's smile, positivity and comforting hugs is something Danielle yearned more than anything and somehow the brunette was actually already at the entrance of the hotel. Kaylee had watched Danielle's live and decided to drive to the hotel. She wanted to be there, next to her girlfriend supporting her and she would regret it if she let Danielle to face all this alone. She had to make her way to the room as fast as she could and knocked lightly on the door, waiting a long time for an answer.

"Who's there?? I haven't asked for housekeeping." Danielle said in a worried tone. It wouldn't be surprising to find angry fans stalking her already.

"It's me, babe. Kaylee."

"Kaylee??"

The young actress literally ran to the door which she opened allowing a small crack for the brunette to enter and quickly closed it behind them.

"Come in."

"Why so secretive?"

"I don't know, I'm scared someone might show up because of the.."

"Live."

"Did you watch it?"

"Of course I did. In all honesty, I wanted to be there with you and hold your hand when you revealed everything. This shouldn't be something to face alone."

"I know, but you were still on your holiday and I didn't want to bother you. I didn't want to interrupt your time with your mom."

"My mom prefers if I'm here next to you and so do I."

Danielle felt bad but at the same time she felt relieved that Kaylee was there sticking with her through everything. All she wanted to do in this moment is jump into her embrace, and stay there for the remaining night. It's where she felt safe, heard and most of all loved.

Kaylee wrapped her arms around Danielle's smaller body and took her in, applying enough pressure to soothe out her worries and make her forget all about the events a few minutes ago. The auburn finally relaxed and allowed her chin to rest on top of Kaylee's shoulder, keeping her as close and connected to her body as possible.

"I got you."

"Will you stay tonight?"

"Of course, as many nights as you'd like baby."

"You're literally the best thing that happend to me."

"Whatever happens from now on, we will face it together."

"That's a deal."

.
.
.
.
.

Author's note: Dear readers, thanks so much for reading this story but I've decided to stop writing it. There is a happy ending so I hope everyone is satisfied lol.
I'm starting a new Hosie fanficfion which will be agnst/ enemies to lovers type of story which I hope you'd follow and read as well. Let me know if you enjoyed this story and possible ideas for the next one or scenarios you'd like to read about by leaving a comment.

Much love,
Chris.