25. Not your typical confession

"I can smell the romance in the air!! Cut it out you two."

Quincy pretends like he's actually smelling the air and ends up with death stares from the trio of girls for making fun of them.

"You're far from funny, dude."

"Why?? Is it only me who thinks you two look cute as hell together? I mean if you were dating for real I would root for you just so you know."

"I would too." Jenny adds with a smile.

The girls look between each other and then Quincy who was expecting at least one of them to speak up but they both looked hesitant and quiet, not wanting to make this more awkward than it was. Who could find the right words to say after they had practically kissed and pretended like it never happend? Finally, Jenny broke the silence.

"Hey, I'm feeling left out here. Can anyone finally ask me a question?"

"Okay, I will!"

"Anyone but Danielle, please."

"Oh wow- offensive."

"I know you'll ask me some weird shit that's why."

"I was actually going to ask you, who do you find most attractive on set."

"Like from the guys or the girls? Be specific."

"You can choose anyone. Give us one guy and one girl."

"Okay I know this will sound super weird, I just think Mat is the most attractive. And then Lulu from the girls."

"Eww- he could be your dad dude. I don't know why everyone is crazy about him."

"Oh come on, you're not the one to judge Quincy!! You and your threesomes!!

"I actually find him attractive too, but just his looks. Not his personality."

"Noted." Kaylee said while sipping her drink in what seemed like a grumpy mood.

After a few more rounds of spilling truths and drinking the group decided it was bedtime as some of them had work in the morning.

"Hey look, I can call you an Uber but you can also stay here..I have a spare bedroom and...the couch. For tight cozy cuddles? Anyone?"

"I don't mind it, but please I need my own space or I'll go crazy. So I need the bedroom." Jenny looks at the girls who were left to sleep on the couch.

"I'm okay sharing the couch, as long as you are."

"Well, a sleepover sounds fun. I haven't done that since I was like ten or something. Count me in." Danielle smiles fondly at the idea.

"We are literally children, look at us. Having a sleepover after the movie, how fucking cute."

"Anyway make yourselves at home and whatever you need come and ask me okay? Goodnight my loves!!"

"Goodnight Quincy!!"

Jenny headed to the guest room and the girls were left alone in the living room trying to figure their sleep positions on the narrow couch.

"I think one couch is big enough for us."

"As long as you don't shove me off in the middle of the night."

"I would never!" Kaylee pretends like she's offended.

"I know, actually I'm the one who's anxious during the night so.."

"I know, but when we sleep together you are very quiet and settled. But in case you need more space I'll move to the other couch."

"Okay- but come here now. I need my cuddles and you're taking too long."

"What a little brat. Okay, okay!"

Kaylee settled down on the couch where Danielle was already laying and the other girl wrapped a hand around her middle, pulling her a tad bit closer so she wasn't in danger of falling off, her arm keeping her securely in place. Kaylee on the other hand, didn't know what to do with her hands like last time.

"You know you like it."

"What, exactly?"

"When I want to sleep with you, and hold you and cute shit like that."

"Oh, I love everything about it. And you."

"You love everything about me?" Danielle smiled in the darkness and heard the other girl laughing in return.

"I probably sound like I'm in love with you or something. Sorry-"

"Are you?"

Kaylee paused, as she had no idea how to answer that question. What if telling Danielle the truth would just mean losing her as a friend? The heavy silence filled the room, and the auburn's head was once again filled with unanswered questions. Why was her best friend hesitating so much when it came to discussing her feelings? And what type of feelings are we talking about in the first place?

"I feel like I need to give you some type of closure." Danielle whispered.

"About what?"

"About the things I did and said on the cruise."

"Oh..you remembered."

"Kaylee, I never forgot."

"Oh wow. Uhm so what about it?"

"I don't know why but I felt like kissing you and..I still do."

Danielle sighed as if a heavy burden was now off her shoulders. She took another breath before proceeding to explain how she felt.

"I don't know how that's making you feel, I don't even know how I feel about it in the first place. That's why I wasn't ready to talk about it the other day and I lied to to you.."

"So do you want to kiss me again and find out?"