15. All I need is her.

"Oh no, am I being lectured right now? This wasn't even my fault to begin with.."

Julie scoffed, she could sense Danielle was becoming all worked up about this and wanted to ease the tension, before she found out exactly what went on.

"Whatever it is, just remember I am on your side kid. I've know you what? Almost 3 years now..I can tell when you're not well, and you don't have to pretend like everything is fine. If there's a problem we can work it out. And no I'm not here to lecture you, just to remind you that I won't tolerate any more fighting especially on set."

"I wasn't fighting, I was setting my boundaries Julie. Somebody needs to do that, you know."

"What made you want to do that? What happend?"

"Aria is apparently suggesting we date each other, because we've grown close on the show. But it doesn't exactly work like that, I have no feelings for him or even time to be thinking about dating at all."

"Well, it wouldn't hurt if you actually went out with him. He's a nice guy, and it would help you by not spending so much time alone and getting lost in your head."

"Does anyone ever think about what I actually need? I don't need a relationship right now, with everything going on in my life. And I just don't see him that way like I said, he's just a friendly face."

"Okay, ease up sweetheart. Nobody's forcing you to go out with him. I was just suggesting that you also need to keep on top of your social life and not only work yourself to pieces."

"Then give me a fucking break, Julie."

"Okay, tell me. How can I help? Actually, I've got an idea. Listen, I've got a small yacht how about we take it out for a little cruise this weekend? We can talk more there."

"I don't know, I have so much studying to do and shit just gets in the way, I'll probably have to pass on that.."

"Alright, think about it and let me know by Friday. Now actually why don't you go home and rest? You've been here for what like 10 hours already?"

"Okay, I'll wrap this up soon. Hey, thanks for stopping by.."

"Anytime, love. Keep me posted."

.
.
.

Danielle shortly arrived back at the flat where she found Kaylee in the kitchen, her back turned and it looked like she was making something as she was wearing an apron and humming to music as usual. The brunette didn't notice the state Danielle was in or how devastated she looked.

"Dani is that you?"

"Yeah, little ol' me. I'm heading to my room, I'll see you in a while yeah.."

"Wait up.."

Kaylee turned around, greeting her best friend with a smile however she noticed the other girl was on the verge of crying and most importantly she looked exhausted. She quickly wiped her hands on the apron and immediately ran towards Danielle, she threw her arms around the shorter girl without a word and Danielle returned the hug. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, taking in each other's smell and comforting touch which was more than enough to help ease the troubled mind of the auburn.

"You have no idea how fucking much I needed this."

"What's wrong?"

"Rough day, I'll save you the details.."

"Idiot. I wanna hear all about it."

"I think I need a shower first, meet me in 10?"

"Sure, I'm baking cookies so I'll be finished by that time. This will cheer you up for sure."

Danielle forced a smile at the effort and then walked into her room, stripping off all of her clothes and stepping in the shower. She let the warm water wash over her and her stressful thoughts for probably the longest time ever. After getting dressed with casual loungewear she exited her room and into the kitchen where the smell of fresh cookies was still lingering in the air. She spotted both Kaylee and Jenny sitting at the couch with cookies accompanied by the drink of their choice with another extra warm cup of hot chocolate just for her.

"Oh there she is." Kaylee said with the sweetest smile possible.

"Come on we were waiting for you. I guess your girlfriend is going an extra mile to cheer you up, if I were you I'd be impressed."

Jenny said with a teasing chuckle and Danielle couldn't help it, she finally returned those smiles coming from both girls.

"My what?"