45. A heated movie night

Writing an assignment for college, when your crush is literally in the same house waiting for a steamy night together didn't turn out to be an easy task for the auburn. Except for the occasional daydreaming and her phone blowing up with constant notifications Danielle was also distracted by her mind unravelling about tonight, the scenarios playing up inside her head made her feel all sorts of feelings. Excitement, lust, wonder, nervousness..would she be able to overcome her hesitations and lack of experience in the field and actually make something out of this night? Would Kaylee consider her good enough? What if she did the wrong thing?

Danielle sighed and paused typing on her laptop, running two hands through her hair to soothe the buzzing in her head. She hadn't realized how much time she had actually been sitting and researching until she looked at the time on her phone and a message popped up just at that moment.

Wifey♥️: Let me know when you're ready. I've made hot chocolate and I picked out a movie for us to watch. ps. Barrett is looking for you, so hurry up and get your ass here.
8:45pm

The girl smiled down at the screen, and all the work went out the door, what if she hadn't finished the assignment ?It didn't matter as long as there was something more important taking up space in her mind, and just like that she closed her laptop and jumped out of her chair. Although it's only been a few hours, she yearned to see Kaylee again, hold her in her arms, kiss her, taste her, smell her. She wanted it all. And no one was holding her back.

She placed her glasses down next to the laptop and quickly freshened up, making sure she looked decent enough for their night. She climbed up the stairs, with her heart racing, and her throat dry. Should she tell Kaylee that she was the only thing she's been thinking about this whole time?

Just as she was about to knock on the door, Kaylee opened up suddenly, pausing in her tracks feeling surprised.

"Oh hey you are here– I wasn't expecting you to literally give up your assignment for me. I was about to get some snacks..anything specific you'd like?"

"Hey beautiful. Whatever you have is fine, thanks. I'm not really hungry anyway and I've had enough studying for a day." Danielle answered with a charming smile while swinging on her heels.

"Come in! Get cozy with Barrett I'll be right back yeah?"

Kaylee looked casual in a warm sweater and leggings, but the girl just always had something about her she was radiating with beauty and confidence. "I'll be waiting then.."

Danielle walked in the room slowly, looking around curious to see all the posters plastered against the walls, the unique decorations that were all part of Kaylee's personality. She liked that she got to see the very own room Kaylee grew up in as if she was becoming more and more part of her life.

"Hey you!! What do we have here? Are these teddy bears all yours or Kaylee's? Hmm, wild guess..probably your toys."

The girl laughed and made herself completely comfortable on the bed, being greeted by the dog's excessive tail wagging and jumping around in happiness. Soon Kaylee came back holding more than enough bags of snacks in her arms and leaving some on her desk while walking past.

"So how did your studying go?" Kaylee settled on the bed watching the two play with each other.

"Hmm, let's talk about something else?"

"Did you not finish it yet–" Danielle pretended like she wasn't bothered about the assignment or Kaylee about to give her a lecture "I'll take that as a no."

"I promise, I'm on track. Don't worry about it. Come here.." the auburn greeted the other girl in her arms, and closed in the hug which was like a fresh breath of air after tiring herself out with studying.

Kaylee was her comfort person, the only one whom she could be comfortable enough to be herself with.

"Needless to say, I've missed you."

Finally, the pouty lips turned into a soft smile "Shut up, it's only been a few hours."

"Still I couldn't..get you out of my mind."

"Me too." Kaylee replied quickly as Danielle squeezed her into her arms possessively. They both watched Barret chase around his toys on the bed while having small talk for a while before putting a movie on.

"So is your mom actually not here?"

"Yeah, she's on a date. Why?"

"A date?"

"She's seeing this new guy, it seems to be going well. She's happy, so there's that. Which means we have the house to ourselves if that's what you're wondering."

"Good." Danielle smirked slightly while her attention was on the TV that was mounted up on Kaylee's bedroom wall and the movie that was currently playing.

"That means I might get a chance to.." the auburn paused, admitting what she wanted to do to the other girl out loud, seemed a bit straightforward.

"What do you want to do, hm?" Kaylee asked all too innocently.

"Well, is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Kaylee's mind wasn't really given a lot to work with, she couldn't exactly pin point what Danielle was implying. "Is this conversation heading where I think it's heading?"

"I think a kiss might answer all your questions."

Kaylee noded in complete agreement, Danielle had been in her room this whole time and none of them had actually gone for a kiss yet which only sparked a bit more anticipation. The other girl guided her body over Kaylee's making her lay down completely against the mattress, as their lips latched together in the softest and most caring manner. They took their time exchanging small pecks and shy smiles, with some subtle touching and rubbing legs before actually deepening the kiss and letting it become more playful by the second.

It was hardly a soft kiss now, both girls seemed hungry for each other, and demanded more. More touch, more friction more of everything. And all that rubbing wasn't really helping Kaylee, who was now completely on board with Danielle's intentions. Although surprised, she was actually closest she has ever been to being touched by the other girl.

"A–Are you sure about this?" Kaylee whispered breathlessly.

"Yeah, aren't you?"