5. I can't take my eyes off you

"Kaylee? You've been literally starring at me sleep for the past hour!"

"How would you know if you were asleep?"

"I could feel your eyes on me the entire time."

"Fine. I just didn't want to wake you and all. Now go get your ass dressed we gotta leave for set in like 45 minutes."

"Is Jen taking us to work?"

"Yeah, but we might need to bribe her with coffee for basically making her  drive us back and forth everyday."

"I'll get you both some coffee, on the way. You know it."

"That's why I love you."

The words escaped Kaylee's mouth too abruptly and Danielle simply smiled while fixing her hair back in place. She looked beautiful even after just having woken up, according to the brunette.

Today after filming the crew decided to grab lunch together and as usual the restaurant was filled by the loud chatter and laughs from the Legacies cast, who by the way went unrecognized by the majority of the customers. Which was about to change, in the near future.

At some point Kaylee got her phone out and snapped a picture of Danielle who was sitting right across her, and the girl posed as fast as she could still managing to look quite decent.

Kaylee Bryant: Treating herself to some dessert after lunch. #sweet tooth

Likes 30k | Comments 8716

Jenny Boyd: #danielle_is_a_snack

Kaylee Bryant: I know right!! #my_wife

Danielle Russell: You gotta show the next part, of you actually devouring my biscuits bitch.

Jenny Boyd: #exposed

fan63838: Are y'all on a date or something?

fan73839: Omg Hosie is happening in real life!

After the cast's lunch the girls returned home and separated to their own bedrooms for a shower and lounging around after the long day they just had. Kaylee was laying on her bed when she heard a soft knock on the door, with the familiar pattern she had heard before on her trailer when Danielle visited her.

"Are you doing this for some specific reason?"

"What exactly?"

"The pattern on the door."

"It's our secret code babe."

"Oh.." the brunette paused almost forgetting to invite the other in at the nickname she had just been called.

Kaylee laughed softly yet awkwardly and patted the space next to her on the bed, trying to move past the fact that Danielle had literally called her babe.

"I swear sometimes you act like you're five years old. What's up? Haven't you gotten sick of seeing me yet?"

"Look who's talking, you're basically obsessed with me."

"Oh, yeah? How so? You're the one who said we need to attract the viewers."

Danielle jumped down on the bed and stole the girl's phone right off her hands, to some this would seem intrusive but to them testing each other's boundaries was becoming an every day thing.

"So it was all an act for the fans, huh? You do know they went crazy because of yours and Jen's comments.."

"Yeah and because I wanted a picture of you on my phone.." Kaylee said rather quietly.

Danielle titled her head in question, with a smile playing on her lips.

"What? Why would you want that?"

"Just to look at my wife when life feels heavy, you know?" The brunette flashed a little smile, trying to appear natural.

"Aw, does my plump little face make you happy when you stare at it?"

"Yeah, obviously. Just look at those cheeks." Kaylee reached out and pinched one of Danielle's cheeks playfully, and the girl didn't mind. Actually, she couldn't get rid of her ever growing smile on her face now. Kaylee just had a way of making her content with her small compliments.

"Then let's take one together, so you can have more material to brighten up your days, shall we?"

Danielle opened Kayless phone by swiping right for the camera as she didn't actually know her password. She turned her back and leaned down against the brunette who wrapped an arm around her, bringing her closer while smiling at the camera. They posed, and Danielle snapped a picture capturing the small moment.

After that she handed her phone back and looked around the room for a couple of seconds before Kaylee spoke up.

"So you never told me if you needed something.."

"Oh, yeah I forgot. Have you got any good books? I used to read sometimes before bed but I've basically been through all of my books and haven't found the time to buy new ones."

"Say less. I basically have a mini library in here. Choose anything you like, they're all in my grey suit case."

"Thanks, wifey. Helps out a lot."

"I didn't take you for a reader.."

"Why not?"

"I thought you were a social media kind of girl..I don't know, it just surprises me."

"I think it's the opposite, you're the one who's always doing lives and basically runs the whole social media thing. I mean, look at how many followers you have."

"Hmm you've been stalking my profile Danielle?"