26. Hidden lovers

"So do you want to kiss me again and find out?"

The words lingered on Kaylee's lips almost too temping to even think about saying no. Danielle hesitated to give an answer and the seconds seemed like minutes, and the minutes turned to what seemed like an hour. It wasn't easy for Danielle to act on her impulses in that sober state, and Kaylee didn't want to impose anything on the other girl who seemed uncertain about this whole thing. Finally, Kaylee's weak voice whispered something.

"It's okay, I'm actually going to sleep on the other couch-"

"Damnit!"

Danielle suddenly grabbed the other girl, literally pushing her back into the position they were laying in, and this time their faces came even closer only inches away.

"Of course I want to kiss you Kaylee. And I want you to stay- I want all of it..I want.."

Kaylee didn't need to hear much more to convince herself Danielle was actually into her. Their lips finally collided and it was like they had been longing each other ever since that cruise, since that heated make out session on the bed. But this was different. It was different in a way that, it was real and honest- and passionate. Definitely would have to keep an eye out for their friends walking into something they both expected but didn't need to see.

Danielle's hands grasped into the back of Kayle's shirt needily as the other girl once again decided to explore her body, respectfully over the clothes, but the simple fact that there was more than kissing going on made Danielle feel a bit uneasy. She didn't know how to deal with that newly established feeling of...wanting a girl and being sexually attracted by one. A specific one to be exact.

After a few more minutes of making out and enjoying each others hands grasping that opportunity to explore every corner and every beautiful curve, Kaylee pulled back slightly almost breathless from kissing those dreamy lips.

"We can always stop if this is too fast for you, all you need to do is tell me."

"Thanks but I think I actually like it. I like you a lot Kaylee, and if kissing you is becoming a habit then I'm okay with it all."

"So no more pretending?"

"No more."

Kaylee smiled in content, she was feeling much better than the last time they kissed. They both did. There was no guilt or confusion, no second guessing. They both had made the right choice to admit their feelings to each other. And this became much more simple, a pure love deriving from a really caring friendship.

"What about one more kiss then?"

"Sure, but don't get greedy there babe."

"I like it when you call me that."

Danielle allowed the other girl to initiate the kiss this time as she was the most experienced one and Kaylee didn't waste the opportunity to get on top this time, with her legs straddling the other girl's waist. She cupped Danielle's face, breathing her in and colliding their lips gently at first but with true passion and need. She needed Danielle, without even knowing it. She needed her person, a best friend, a lover, she longed for her touch and most importantly she dreamed about what it would be like to go all the way with her. Was it too much thinking about her that way when this was only their third kiss? Maybe. But Kayle's hormones and years of liking girls did not make it easy for her.

Suddenly the girl's heard a door opening, and the auburn had to push the other girl off and back to the side where she laid in complete silence, but with a few giggles escaping here and there.

"I really hope she didn't see anything." Kaylee whispered.

"You can carry on guys, pretend like I'm not here."

Jenny called out from the kitchen , obviously realizing she was interrupting something and both girls felt the embarrassment through the roof. Needless to say Jenny had already realized Kaylee had a crush on her best friend as it was obvious from their interaction. The girls remained on the couch like that and they slowly fell asleep in each other's arms after a while.