43. Mornings with you

After a particularly cozy night of watching movies and cuddling on the couch, the girls nearly wished they could stay and sleep exactly there but thinking about how Kaylee's mom would interpret the situation in the morning, Danielle suggested they go back to their rooms. Separately. Yes, despite spending the whole night making out with each other she suggested they sleep separately.

"Are you sure you don't wanna-" Kaylee questioned while folding up the blanket on the couch where they previously laid.

"Let's just take a moment, yeah? Plus your dog will kill me if he finds out I slept in your bed too."

Kaylee laughed and rolled her eyes, she wasn't going to force the other girl to spend the night with her, in fact she didn't know if she would be able to control herself if they did end up in the same bed.

Ever since that night in the hotel, the brunette had already spent most nights fantasizing about the girl's body and all the things she did to it or could potentially. But, reality was calling and getting near Danielle's body again would take time and patience and Kaylee was willing to wait for that to happen.

"Remember? Your room is the one on the left..and the bathroom is on the right. Mine is upstairs in case you need me."

"Thanks, baby..I mean, Kaylee." The brunette walked the other girl to her room, unwilling to let her go just yet. "Baby will do." Kaylee whispers playfully getting a kick out of the slip up.

"See you in the morning, then."

"Get a good night's sleep." Kaylee stole one last kiss from the other girl's lips before she entered the guest room.

(..)

Morning came through, and the brunette stretched her arms out having used to waking up early because of work she naturally found that she was waking up around 6am. Barrett ended up on her bed and as usual she pulled him into her arms for cuddles before snapping a quick picture.

 Barrett ended up on her bed and as usual she pulled him into her arms for cuddles before snapping a quick picture

Kaylee Bryant | Nothing better than morning cuddles with you 💗

368497 comments

User6782: awww so cute!!
User8625: Hey wasn't that the dog in Danielle's post?
User3728: wait a minute did Kaylee sleep with Danielle?
User8373: can you not make this about Hosie again?
User83626: Love you Kaylee!! Your dog is the cutest ♥️
User1537: adorable!!🐾
Danielle Russell: the cutest duo 💟 #mydogisstillbetterthanyours
User6257: I told yall they are dating!!

Kaylee gave herself an hour or two of morning reading and cuddling with her dog before getting out of bed, the smell of coffee was strong and she assumed her mom must have been up already. She was curious to see what Danielle was doing being awake this early in the morning, since she commented on her post and wondered if she got any sleep at all.

She headed downstairs towards the girl's room, her door was slightly cracked open and Kaylee saw her sitting at the desk with her laptop, with a cute pair of glasses on and typing up her assignment so she decided not to bother her. Along the desk laid several books that belonged to her family and a mug of coffee, her mom had already taken care of her which made her smile widely. Kaylee's mom was always supportive of her relationships and was mainly the reason why Kaylee stuck around so much, as of course she knew all about their romance and everything that happend in between. But Danielle did no need to know that, she did not need that kind of pressure right now.

"Good morning, sweet cakes."

"Morning, mom." Kaylee says after taking a sip of the latte that was waiting for her on the kitchen table.

"Won't you help me make some breakfast?" The woman was mixing a pancake liquid mix inside a bowl and Kaylee got to work straight away ".. it's been a while we had pancakes."

"Well, it's a special occasion." Kaylee's mom shoot her a suggestive look and the brunette laughed awkwardly. "It's not, but if you say so.." Kaylee gathered some fruits and started slicing them "She's beautiful you know, the kind of beauty that comes from within.." the older woman pondered.

"Mom, she might hear us can you take it down a notch..."

"Let her then, it's well deserved after all the work she's done and everything she's been through."

"I think you'll end up loving her more than I do.." Kaylee's mom turned her head in the girl's direction and pinched her butt "I won't get between you too, don't you worry."

Both women exchanged laughter and chatted while making breakfast before the most beautiful sound interrupted their conversation. Danielle's signature laughter could be heard all the way from her room and after giving her mother a look she was excused from making breakfast to go and check the situation.

"Oh, won't you look at that? He doesn't hate you after all." Kaylee stood at the door, watching the scene with fond eyes, somehow managing to fall in love further with the other girl.

"I'm pretty sure Romeo will hate me though, after he finds out I'm cheating on him with this munchkin." Danielle said all the way from the bed where she was laying with Barrett across her face trying to nip and bite her playfully.

"Psht, there's someone else getting jealous over here too.." Kaylee tilted her head, a sweet smile playing on her lips while waiting for her invite "Join us, then.." Danielle suggested.

The girl literally threw herself on the bed happily and of course Barrett was all up in her personal space now, wagging his tail happily. Danielle leaned over them, watching the interaction with pure happiness.

"You know your mom made coffee for me this morning.."

"I noticed. She's kinda all over you at this point, I'm sorry about that. Plus she likes you a lot which is a bonus, may I add."

"I don't mind that, I did want to make a good impression though." Kaylee perked up and looked at the other girl for a second "why?" She ask with a smile.

"Because she is your mom? Duh."

"And, did you?"

"Well, she was impressed when I told her I woke up at 6 to study so I could spend the rest of the day with you." Danielle reached a hand out to let Barrett gently.

"You scored some massive points there.." Kaylee shared a warm smile and a hand reached out, resting on Danielle's cheek and caressing it gently "I'm really glad you came and if you need more time for studying feel free by all means we don't have to..."

"I really wanted to spend time with you, I don't even care about studying at this point. All that it matters is that we are together."

"Hey- I appreciate the romance herebut you're finishing your assignment one way or another." Danielle giggled and that soft sound was like music to Kaylee's ears "Bossy, much?" She pressed her lips together, smirking at the other girl "Why don't I take a break then and carry on later,hmm?"

"Sounds great-" before Kaylee was even able to finish her sentence, the other girl pressed her body down against her and their lips collided into a soft wholesome unexpected kiss. Talk about a good morning.