18. The getaway cruise (part 2)

Danielle went on Kaylee's profile on Instagram and started a live video in which fans shortly jumped in, the numbers constantly rising as the two girls started talking and teasing each other in front of hundreds of fans.

"Soo guys, we've finally convinced Julie to let Hosie happen!!"

"It's happening guys!"

"Julie Plec, any last words before you sign up for this craziness called Hosie?" Danielle points the camera to Julie.

"All I can say is brace yourselves, guys. Those two are dying to give you more content."

"By the way, we are on a cruise- it's almost sunrise and it's soo beautiful out here. I'm with my queen Kaylee just look at her, she's radiating."

Danielle turns the camera back to her and Kaylee jumps in frame right behind her with a hand over her shoulder.

"Hi guys, I'm here too."

Kaylee says with a laugh. After a bit more of streaming themselves the girls decided to turn the phone off and actually enjoy a swim in the open ocean. Julie stopped the boat and the girls dived in as the sunrise was starting to set in. The older woman watched them with a happy smile and then provided towels to dry their bodies off. Everyone was having a blast and Danielle had actually forgotten all about work and the fact that she was a student at the same time. In this moment, she felt free as any teenager her age should feel like and enjoyed sharing this moment with one of her closest friends.

"It's getting kinda cold I think I'm gonna opt for a hot shower if you don't mind."

"Okay, see you at the deck in a while."

"Bye, love. We might grab a bite when you are back."

"Sounds like a plan."

Kaylee wrapped her red hoodie around her body after drying most of her hair with the towel she was provided and sat at the very front of the boat by herself, while plugging in her earphones. She listened to a specific song, which made her heart flutter a bit faster at the thoughts now crossing her mind. The auburn, her best friend, her not so secret crush was all that she could ever think about and fantasizing about her was something that couldn't be helped anymore. Fantasizing of what it would be like to kiss her, go on actual dates, film together and prank each other on set, sneak around and...wait, was it embarrassing to be thinking of the things she wanted to do to Danielle? Because she sure as hell felt as if this was something forbidden.

Kaylee's day dreaming and wave watching was suddenly interrupted by the older woman sitting next to her and pulling one of her earplugs off.

"Sorry to interrupt you, love. But now I find it's a good time since Dani isn't here to ask you a couple of questions."

"Uh, what kind of questions..?" Kaylee started to panic slightly and turned her music off.

"You know more personal ones. If that's okay with you of course."

"Go on then, ask me. I'd like to know what got you so interested."

"Oh no, it's nothing like that. And honestly, I'm a completely open spirit so don't worry about giving me the right kind of answer. However, I can sense there is an attraction going on and sorry if I'm mistaking this lord knows I don't wanna make things awkward between you two-"

"No, no you're not making anything awkward. At least not by talking about it. The truth is, yeah there is. At least from my side there is. Danielle is just..being herself and you know how she is. Just, completely mesmerising in every way possible."

"She's quite the character, I get it..but are you sure about this? Because if you are, you shouldn't hide your feelings."

"I don't want to simply misunderstand the signs just because I'm into her you know. "

"Yeah, but you never know. It only takes one moment to find out and now it's the perfect chance. You're in a safe environment, away from the rest of the world and I'm here for moral support."

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"