31. What love is supposed to feel like.

The girls ventured inside the room as if this was an adventure to them, getting to spend the night away in some place unfamiliar to them opened up new possibilities and of course the simple fact that they would be sharing a bed filled both of them with excitement and anticipation. Danielle was quick to release herself from unnecessary clothes such as her shoes and cardigan while Kaylee did the same but both had no sleep wear to change into so they would have to strip off their clothes at some point, but they both seemed apprehensive to go for it.

"Are you planning on drinking that by yourself?"

"Sharing is caring, they say."

"Then bring it on."

The auburn jumped onto the big comfortable bed, and started feeling the clean sheets with her free hand, enjoying the relaxing sensation soon being joined by her favourite brunette who took the bottle out of her hand and twisted the cap open.

"Did you see everyone's reaction when we said we were sharing this bedroom?"

"Of course, it's because they all want a peak into whatever they think we are up to."

"What are we up to really?" Kaylee tilted her head, her question was aiming to create a playful reaction from the other girl.

"Hmm, I've got a lot on my mind but we might not be on the same page here so I don't want to overshare."

Kaylee was nowhere close confident enough to let Danielle know about all the ways she had fantasized about her, about all the possible ways they could be spending the night together and all the unspeakable things they could be doing, so was the other girl. Between the two of them Kaylee had the most experience when it came down to how this worked so someone would assume she'd have the upper hand. However, the brunette was clearly intimidated and rather stunned by the other's presence so this was a case of when and how to let her know. The alcohol definitely came in clutch and Kaylee surprised the auburn with her appetite to consume it.

"You don't normally drink this much. I mean out of the two of us, I'm usually the one being dragged to my bed wasted."

"Well, it seems safe to drink when we are already on the bed. Plus if I end up drunk kissing somebody while I'm under the influence it would most likely be you."

"Oh, I like the way you think Bryant."

Danielle giggled and it filled the brunette with all kinds of butterflies. Was this what love was supposed to feel like? Watching Danielle laugh, the way the corners of her blue lovable eyes twisted and her features softened every time she laughed, was simply beautiful.

"You have no idea the things you've been doing to me, Russell. Hell it's not even the alcohol speaking at this point."

"Mind elaborating a bit more?" Danielle twisted her head slightly with curiosity getting the best of her.

"I mean, yeah sure when we kissed that night on the cruise it felt like things fell into place so naturally like you've been wanting this as much as I did and it honestly blew my mind but I can't help but wonder what would have happend if that wave hadn't crushed the boat."

"And we kept on making out?"

Kaylee took a large sip out of the bottle and nodded her head at the girl's question, awaiting anxiously for the answer.

"Well, given the circumstances why don't why try it out again and see for ourselves?"

"Sure.." the brunette was yet surprised to find the other girl climbing over her like she had done that night when she was intoxicated, with her beautiful loose hair hanging over her already heated face, but her ever growing smile eased the atmosphere hoping they would both get through with this despite their nervousness. Kaylee was a bit more adventurous with her hands this time as they naturally found their way onto Danielle's body and under her shirt, nails grazing very gently over her back which caused slight goosebumps appear on her delicate arms and her smile grow a few inches bigger while feeling the gentle scratching.

"So I think I kinda like it when you drink."

"Why?"

"Because I get to find out all those things hiding inside your head that you don't normally share with me otherwise."

"Can you blame me? It's not the easiest thing confessing to liking your best friend, especially when she's that gorgeous of an existence."

"All that sweet talk is hitting right into base, you know."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means no more talking, shh.." Danielle finally joined their lips together, and slipped her tongue right into the girl's mouth with the first gap that was created, not really asking for permission and showing more of a dominant side this time, and Kaylee got the message that the girl might or might not have been turned on this whole time, and with the alcohol running through their veins that was most likely the case.

The brunette groaned sexily when she sensed the other girl's body moving and pressing firmly against her own, a new sensation that she had been longing to feel for a long time now was finally hers to enjoy, and without hesitation she reached for Danielle's bra unhooking it out of place and letting it move freely off her shoulders. However, as they were both still fully dressed there was still a lot seperating them from actually getting what they wanted....

// Author's question: I know I've labeled this story as age friendly and I wasn't really planning to write any smut, but I'm wondering if people are up for it or not? In any case, I'm working on another Hosie story ("In the middle of the night" so let me know if you want to see it in this one or if you're up to read the other one..♥️ //