第47章 - Yuji's Teacher

A/N: For those confused, Kusakabe is the teacher for the second-year students. I've gone back to spinning the wheel of who survives and who dies. Africa arc is starting soon so please enjoy these happy moments before they disappear...forever. Shibuya is two arcs away :)

Hotteok: a type of fried pancake typically filled with sweet syrup made from cinnamon, brown sugar, and peanuts. There are also savory versions and other sweet fillings.

Pisang cokelat: fried banana with a layer of chocolate between the banana and the crispy coating.

Hokkaido/Japanese cheese tart: flaky and buttery tart filled with a smooth, creamy cheese filling.

"Alright, big news! Big news!" Satoru announced, clapping his hands together. The three first-years were unfazed. Not even Yuji was excited anymore.

Satoru pouted. "You guys should act a little more excited! What's will the dull faces? Don't you want to know what the big news is?"

"No thanks, all you've done is disappoint us." Nobara replied, leaning her head against her hand. That time Satoru said they were going somewhere fun only to go to an abandoned building, that time they stalked Satoru on his day off only to end up exorcising curses at an abandoned warehouse, that time he said they were going to a park only to take them to the abandoned house next to the park, and the list went on. Everything they thought would be fun only led to someplace abandoned.

"Is it going to be an abandoned store this time?" Yuji asked. He had no excitement left. It all died away after they got lured into an abandoned temple under the guise of going to Disney Land in Chiba.

"Probably an abandoned shopping center" Megumi said. The first-years looked up when they heard the sound of the classroom door sliding open. All of their postures straightened when they saw who entered the room.

"Hiyori-chan, do you see how they treat me?" Satoru whined, wrapping his arms around Hiyori. Hiyori smiled good-naturedly and patted Satoru's back.

"It's okay, otousan. I'm always happy to see you." Hiyori said, patting Satoru's back. That seemed to be enough for Satoru to get over his act because he pulled away from the hug and faced the class again.

"Sometimes I forget who's the parent and who's the child." Yuji said to Megumi who nodded his head in agreement. "Does he always like this?"

"Ever since we were kids" Megumi sighed, recounting all the memories of Satoru being well...Satoru. There was no other way to describe that menace. If there was a menace scale then Satoru would've broken it the moment he was born.

"Senpai? What are you doing here?" Nobara asked curiously.

"Kusakabe-sensei said I could come. I think he would prefer it if I was not in his class. Tsuki was tormenting him." Hiyori explained, using her head to gesture to the familiar on her shoulder. Tsuki looked at