simpsville, population: chat; dandelion yellow

Stuffs about to move forward with the streamers!!!! <3

After logging off everything for the night, I head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Usually when I'm doing my nightly routine I think about stupid stuff like my next videos, or cool minecraft builds, or dumb messages chat had sent that day. But today I find myself giddily thinking about my interactions with three of my biggest inspirations, well two, calling Tommyinnit an inspiration sets the bar pretty damn low doesn't it? Regardless, I can't help but recount the conversations with butterflies in my stomach and a smile on my face. How lucky am I to be making such cool friends??? 

The sounds of dark eyed junco's shrill melodies mixed with song sparrows ellaborate tunes pluck me from sleep the next morning. I love waking up to bird songs, but today I wish I could just fall back asleep until Sunday. I stretch my legs and climb, painstakingly slowly, out of bed. I recall the events of the previous day, clearing my head and filling me with excitement for the days to come, then I put on an outfit that screams: I'm ready to sit behind a computer screen all day with hundreds of people watching me from the shoulders up! And by that I mean: fuzzy pj pants on the bottom, cute shirt on top, medium-heavy makeup, hair in a messy bun. I head over to my small kitchen to make myself breakfast, then I sit down at my computer and start editing until noon, the time I usually start stream.

I go back and forth for a few minutes on whether or not I should invite any of my new found friends to stream with me. If I do so the day after meeting them, what if they think I'm using them for clout, or bragging to my fans, or worse, what if they think I'm fan-girling!? before I get the chance to think anymore I send Niki a quick message on discord. 

Niki________

Rosalie

Hey Niki, I'm going to get on the SMP and keep building my mushroom house, I was wondering if you want to help me! *^_^* 

Niki

Hey Rose! (I hope it's okay if I call you that!) It's almost 9pm for me right now but I would be so happy to stream with you! Give me just a second!

________________________________________________________________________________

God this is embarrassing, I forgot about timezones, Geez. A few minutes later Niki calls me, "Hi Rose! I'm so excited to stream with you!" I smile behind my computer screen, suddenly my heart is fluttering. "I'm excited too! I'm so sorry I forgot about time differences! Let me just deafen while I intro my stream!" I press go live and send out a tweet that I'll be streaming the dream SMP with Nihachu in a few minutes, and the viewers start to file in.  After waiting a few minutes, I welcome the viewers, encourage them to follow and subscribe and then undeafen. "Chat say hello to Niki! Niki say hello to chat!" I giggle, "Hello Chat!" Niki says in a tired, but excited voice, I begin to feel bad for calling her so late. We log on to minecraft and begin collecting materials, cracking jokes and dishing compliments to each other left and right. 

About 45 minutes into the stream Niki tells me she's got to be going to bed, but she had a wonderful time streaming with me, and god am I glad it's just an audio call because I can feel my cheeks flush red. "Bye Niki! It was awesome streaming with you too! I hope we can do it again but at a better time for you!" I laugh and bid Niki adieu. After she logs off discord I check my chat to see 'awwwww's and capital letter spam everywhere, once they notice I'm reading what they're saying they start chatting things like: rosesforNiki, I ship it, I want what they have, and the occasional joke about minecraft beds. "Gods chat it's like every time I talk to someone you freak out!" Then a donation comes through and I become even more flustered than when saying goodbye to Niki. 

Slimecicle:

It's not their fault you're such a simp Rosalie. {weirdchamp}

___________________________

I try to hide my embarrassment with a laugh, which just ends up making me sound even more flustered. "Hey Charlie I didn't know we were that close, from now on I will not be holding back." I try to shift the focus to the boldness of his joke, but it ends up backfiring as the chat starts spamming DEFFO FLERTING!!! I place my forehead in my hands "God damn it chat could you just back me up for once???" Then another dono comes through from Charlie.

Slimecicle: 

Talk to you sunday Lady Rosalie :]

____________________________

The chat gets very confused at this, half of them are spamming pogs and half of them are spamming NotLikeThis. "Alright chat, I know this was a short one but I've had enough of your mischief for one day. Adios!" I salute my chat, my usual goodbye, and log off, my heart pounding. Immediately after that I log on twitter.

{@RosesForYou}

My chat was insufferable today and @Slimecicle was no better. SMH

|_@Slimecicle

Oh come on Rosalie, me and your entire chat could tell how much you were enjoying that. 

|_ @User76

tf Charlie, you're a gamer, stop talking to this female???

|_ @User83

#Simpcicle ????

|_@WilburSoot

LMFAO #SIMPCICLE

|_@jschlatt

his is why we never trust women charles. anyway #simpcicle

|_ @Slimecicle

wtf, this is harassment??? going dark🤧 #sadcicle

_____________________________________

I laughed to myself as I read the thread pan out over the course of 20 or so minutes. It was only mid afternoon, so I decided to log back onto the SMP and keep building my house. after building for around 20 minutes, Charlie ran by, threw a book and quill at me, and sprinted away. I laugh before opening it.

u r simp. lul

I snickered and decided that this book would be my prized possession on the server, I found a spot for it in my unfinished house, and put it in an item frame, surrounded by a glass case. After I finished my little display case Charlie came by and stared at it for like a minute straight without saying anything, then he typed out in chat:

dam, u really took it srriously

I pulled out my stone sword and chased him away. 

The rest of the day I spent on the SMP, building, with occasional drop ins from Charlie. I also met Ranboo and Wilbur Soot though, which was honestly mind blowing. After I got off minecraft, I made some instant noodles for dinner and watched my new friends youtube videos until I fell asleep. Only 2 more days til' the big stream with Charlie.

Thanks for making it through this chapter of Honey-Sweet! I really enjoyed writing this one, and hope you enjoyed reading it just as much! love ya! Also, Please leave any suggestions in the comments below!!! I plan on picking up the pace with Charlie come the Sunday stream, so hold on to your butts!!!! (Word count: 1183!!!)