This'll Be... Easier.; blue

I wake up in bed alone. Charlie fell asleep in his chair last night. I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder. He jolts awake and looks at me. His eyes are red, he's been... crying? I stumble back a few nervous steps. "Charlie what's the matter? Are you okay?" He wipes the sleep from his eyes and stands up sleepily in front of me. "I love you Rose." For the first time the phrase doesn't put a smile on my face or butterflies in my stomach. "But I can't do long distance. I'm sorry." My eyes sting, my heart pounds, and my stomach hurts. "Wait Charlie." My vision starts to blur, obscured by the tears welling up in my eyes. He stands there silently. "Can't we just try though?" He shakes his head, staring at the ground. "But.." I try to come up with something, with anything, anything that could make him take back his horrible words. But there's nothing. I've got nothing to say. I can't do anything. I have nothing. All I can do is look around the room, for some hint that this is all a nightmare. Charlie's things are packed up. His setup is packed away. It's quiet for a few minutes. So fucking quiet. "I'm flying out tomorrow." He says, I can hear the pain in his voice. I know that pain. I know that pain because I'm feeling it now. "I'm gonna to stay in Schlatts room tonight." I sit down on the edge of the bed. I can't look at him, so my eyes rest wearily on the floor. The silence between us stings like salt in a wound. "You could," He pauses, clearly realizing how stupid he's about to sound, "Come with me." He places a hand over his eyes and shakes his head in defeat. "I'm sorry." "So back to how things were then? We can- we can still be friends, yeah?" He nods in response, but we both know it's not as simple as that. Looking at the ground I stand up and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around him, tears still dripping down my face. "It's okay. This'll be easier. I think." He nods and leans in to the hug.

He moves his stuff over to Schlatts room, who thinks he's just doing it so he doesn't wake me tomorrow when he flies out. 

The rest of the day I mindlessly play Minecraft and pack my stuff, as I'm flying out on Friday. 

I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S OVER BUT LISTEN, I'VE GOT HUUUUUGE FUCKIN PLANS. this is going to be so awesome! The story is probably going to end within a few weeks, so get ready for things to heat the fuck up! It's going to be so totally awesome! Love ya! See you in the next one my lovelies! (Word count: 483!!!!!<33333)