Goodbye Cruel...; grey

Charlie POV

The sun peeks through my curtains and pries my eyes opened. God it's so fucking bright. I shield my eyes quickly with my hands and jolt up out of bed. I grab my phone off the bedside table.

I open up twitter to see just tons of random people worried about Rose because she hasn't posted anything in the last day. Usually I'd just be annoyed that people are bothering content creators for taking a break, but Rose NEVER stops posting. After looking through old tweets she's gone on loads of breaks, but she stills posts on twitter and instagram during them. Hell she lost her grandmother a few years back and took a break for that, but she didn't stop posting funny shit on twitter even during that. 

Previously I hadn't been worried about her, as I figured the reason I wasn't seeing posts from her was being I was successfully getting over it, but fuck, something might be really wrong. 

Rosalie_____________________

Charlie

Hey Rose, hru?

Okay calm down Charlie sometimes people just don't respond right away. It's no big deal if she takes a while. She has been really quiet and sad lately. Oh god I think I really fucked up. I start to feel nauseous. Oh god. Oh god.

Rosalie POV

I pull into the grocery store parking lot and open the trunk of my car. I grab the boxes of my stuff and carry them into the donation center next door. I can't believe I'm leaving all this behind. But I just don't want to live without him. Fuck.

(Word count: 260)