Score; yellow

Charlie excitedly taps my shoulder to wake me up on Thursday morning. "Rose Rose Rose." What is this fucker doing? "Ugh Charlie what the fuck?" I squint open my eyes. "I talked to the rest of just roll with it and they asked if you'd wanna do a one shot campaign?" I jolt up out of bed. "Actually?!" He nod excitedly. "Oh fuck yeah! Dude!" I flap my hands excitedly. "Okay fuck off I need to make a character! Do we know what it's gonna be about yet?" A huge mischievous grin spreads across his face, and he describes the campaign to come. "Okay that sounds sick. Wait what, why are you making that face?" He tents his fingers like a fictional villain. "because I'm DMing." "Have mercy Charlie I haven't played in a million years. I beg you." He rolls his eyes. "Hell no." 

The whole day I listen to apotheosis and work on my character sheet. By the time I finish my character sheet, I've made it from the start of episode 7 to the start of episode 11. Charlie has been sitting next to me typing away, figuring out exactly how the campaign will go. 

He looks over to my screen and sees that I'm about to press play on episode 11, "Oh god." He mumbles with a quiet chuckle. I turn to look at him. "What?" I smile widely, curious. "That episode is such a cluster fuck man. I take no responsibility for anything I said or did during episode 11 of jrwi apotheosis." I laugh, "Holy shit what did you do?" Charlie thinks for a moment, trying to figure out what to say to not spoil anything. "Biblically accurate androgynous sex." (CHARLIE SAYS THIS IN THE EPISODE. I AM NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP.) I burst out laughing, "WAIT NO YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME YOU DID GAY SEX AND THEN GO BACK TO YOUR WRITING." We hear a loud knock on the wall. "DID SOMEBODY SAY GAY SEX?!" Schlatt's muffled voice shouts through the wall. Charlie and I both burst out laughing. As he stops laughing, he says nothing else and goes back to his writing, muffling laughter every once in a while. 

As I finish episode 11 I sit there laughing. "Well shit you didn't lie." He laughs. "God that campaign was such a fever dream" "It really is!" "All we did was tell sex jokes." "I can tell." we laugh and talk about episode 11 for a while, then I finish off my character sheet and we go out for dinner.

SHORT ONE!! Cuz I got big plans for the actual campaign! I might not post tomorrow because if I manage to pull it off, this one shot campaign is gonna be LONG. TYSM for reading! Please vote!!! mwah as always my lovelies! (Word count: 473!!!<33333)