Fangirl; grey

It's Sunday and the UK people leave tomorrow. They've changed their flights to leave from SFO. We decide to vlog all day, walking around the city, taking the bus, seeing all the best places. I take them to Kinokuniya mall and we go to all the different stores. We get food at Benihana, and they're all astounded by the hibachi chefs handwork. Then we head to fisherman's wharf and pier 39, which is near the aquarium, so we head there next. 

At the end of the day we get back to my apartment and decide to watch some movies. We decide to start with kung fu panda, and half way through the movie there's a knock at my door.

I walk over to the door and open it, immediately Ly bursts inside shouting. "Rose you haven't answered my texts in days. I only find out through twitter that you and your perfect man broke up? You can talk to me you know that right?" They freeze when they turn around and see the herd of streamers on my bed. They blush and duck back into the entryway where they can't see her. "I had no idea you'd have people over. WAIT A FUCKING SECOND." They look back out into the main room. "HOLY SHIT. HI." I burst out laughing as their attention is quickly whipped from being mad at me to freaking out over my friends. Ly freaks out over meeting them for like 20 minutes before I kick them out. "Ly I'll talk to you another time, please give my guests some space." "Okay but I just want to ask Tom one more questio-" I cut them off by slamming the door in their face. "Holy shit. I'm sorry guys I had no earthly clue that would be them." They all burst out laughing. I walk back over to the bed and we watch a few movies before we all go to sleep.

Sorry about the short chapters, I'm trying to make them longer but it's hard cuz there's no more Charlie lmao. Have a great day my lovelies! (Word count: 351!!!!!!<3333333)