Sleepy Seas; night blue

I wake up to the sound of the door closing. "Charlie is that you?" Footsteps, coming closer. "Yup, just came back from Schlatts, sorry for taking so long." I groan tiredly "what time is it?" I sit up and rub my eyes. Charlie checks his phone. "It's 3am." I groan again, this time annoyed and tired. "Ughhhh what the fuck Charlie." He kisses me on the cheek. "Ughhhhh Charlie why do you make it so hard to be mad at you." He chuckles, "I guess I'm just the best." I scoff. "What were  you doing over there that took you so fuckin' long anyway?" He shrugs, "Mostly talking I guess." I turn towards him, "Bout what?" He thinks for a moment, "Content ideas, you, our days." I raise an eyebrow, "Me?" He nods with a chuckle, "Yeah Schlatt says yesterday was the best day of the trip so far. The man loves you." I smile, "Yeah he's pretty great. Don't worry though, I'd never fuck a man with such horrible facial hair." We hear a loud knock on the wall and then Schlatt shouts: "Fuck you Rosalie!" From the room next door. Me and Charlie burst out laughing. "I wouldn't fuck you either bitch!" He yells. "Schlatt there are other people in this hotel!" Charlie half shouts, half laughs back at Schlatt. After that Schlatt goes quiet and me and Charlie just sit there laughing for a few minutes. "Well now I'm awake so." "I'm going to sleep." "Like hell you are. You just woke me up." Charlie scoffs, "Okay what do you want to do?" I think for a moment, and only one thing comes to mind. "Wanna go for a drive?" I say with a smile on my face, a plan unraveling in my head. Charlie shrugs, "I'm not driving." 

I put on a simple dress and some sneakers and we head to Charlie's car. "So where are we going?" "We're going to the beach, again." Charlie raises an eyebrow, "The same beach? Why?" I scoff, come on Charlie, take a hint. "Cause that was like the best night ever." Charlie laughs, "It didn't seem like you were too crazy for the freezing water and sand in your shoes." I roll my eyes. Sometimes I forget why I don't go on dates with men anymore. "Dumbass." I mutter under my breath. "Excuse me?" He says, a hand over his heart, feigning offense. 

We pull into a parking lot on the cliff above the beach. There isn't a single car there. "Oh now I see why you wanted to come here." He whispers, staring out over the water at the starry sky. We walk around in front of the car, leaning on the hood, watching the sky and the waves. I feel his pinky link around mine, and the bite of the cold breeze is dulled by the warmth of his touch. "Charlie, this is perfect." He nods, his gaze on the twinkling stars unbreaking. "Yeah it's beautiful." I smile, "No I mean this," I hold up our linked hands, "being with you. It's perfect." His hand caresses my cheek, drawing out the pink of a lovestruck blush. He nods, saying nothing. His lips meet mine. And I want nothing more than for time to go as still as the world around us feels. My skin is on fire, and his touch is the soft, cooling fall of storm rain. Extinguishing the growing flame and nourishing that which it reaches. "I want this. Forever." I whisper, pulling away from his kiss for only a moment.

 If someone had told me just a few weeks ago, that I would be falling head over heels for one of my idols, I would have laughed at them. But now I wonder how I lived before it.

His mouth parts from mine. I begin to speak, to say those 3 words I've uttered so many times that he hasn't heard, but it doesn't feel like this is the time. He smiles down at me, his hand still resting on my cheek. "You're so pretty Rosalie Whitman." I don't want to say anything. For I fear this is a dream and I may wake from it. "I adore you Charlie Dalgleish." He smiles, and lets his hand fall from my face. "What say we head back?" Much to his confusion, I shake my head, taking his hand and leading him down the stairs to the beach. 

We arrive to the hollow rock again, except this time I know exactly how this will end. "Charlie?" I ask as we come to a stop. He hums a curious response. "If this night never ended, what would we do." He thinks for a moment. "You wouldn't believe how much I wish that were possible." He pauses, thinking of what to say next, "We would stay here, on this beach. And we would talk, and kiss, and dance, and splash around in the freezing water, and have fun." I think for a moment, I'm not sure what prompted me to ask that question in the first place. "What if we got bored." He wraps his arms around my waist slowly, and presses his forehead to mine. "I could never get bored with you Rosalie." I just look into his eyes, and in them I find exactly what I'm feeling, staring right back at me. This man is truly the only one for me, and he loves me, I'm sure of it.

We get back into the car and put our shoes on, our clothes are wet, and our faces hurt from smiling and laughing. As Charlie is about to start the car, he looks out at the sky and freezes. I turn my gaze to match his, and see periwinkle hues seeping from beneath the horizon. In a silent agreement, we both exit the car and lean on the hood, to watch the sun come up. We stare as the sun peaks out from behind the sea, and smile as the sky surrounding it begins to lighten and turn pink. Neither of us mutter so much as a word the whole time. we both just sit there in perfect serene silence. "Let's go back." I say with a giggle. Charlie laughs, "Yeah I'd say it's about time." 

We arrive back at the hotel and sleep until 1pm. The rest of the day we spend recording videos and cuddling on our bed. We've had enough adventure for the day.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER YET!!!!! RANBOO AND TUBBO AMUSEMENT PARK CHAPTER IS NEXT SO HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS. What did you guys think? I loooooove descriptive vocabulary so I hope you guys were able to visualize everything in this chapter as well as I could as I was writing it! Please please please leave a vote if you liked this one, and give me some ideas for chapters! lmk if you want one on ones with any of the meetup people, a new character, a solo day, or any specific groupings! LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS! (Word count: 1177!!!!!<333333)