My Beloveds; white

Guysssssss I'm gonna miss you so much and ISTG binky and spooder if you guys don't read the specialty chapters and leave me funny comments I'll cry. (Not really, don't want to force you :)) I'm honestly crying writing this goodbye rn because I won't lie this will sound so narcisistic... I AM my biggest fan. Nobody ships rose and charlie and squeals over their adorableness as much as I do. And without furhter adieu, the official authors note.

I'm super proud of this book! Honestly I've never written something good and cute like this before. TBH I could never have imagined writing something this corny. Once I had Charlie and Rose down on the page my writing style evolved, and, for lack of better wording, they took on personailities of their own. Sometimes it felt like I was merely writing down the minutes of theri lives. Like I wasn't thinking about what I was writing, and the actual material was coming from somewhere else. None of this is to say that this story is by any means a work of art. I know that this is a very amateur story, and that I've got a long ways to go if I want to be a successful writer in the future. (Which yes, is where I hope I'm headed in life! Creative writing major here I come! ^_^) I think there are many imperfections and even faults in this sotry! But I'm so glad to see that you all loved it as much as I enjoyed and anticipated writing it for you! 

A special thanks to Binky_banks, and Spooder_ for being here since THE LITERAL BEGINNING. You guys are my biggest fans, biggest inspirations, and especially my biggest motivations to keep writing. I know that sounds weird and sort of parasocial considering I don't really know you two. But I genuinely would've given up or ended this story at like chapter 20 if you guys hadn't been joking around with me and encouraging me to keep improving and putting out my best work. You two are so important to me and I just can't say enough how much I appreciate your literally constant support.

I'm so sad this story is ending, but this is where I had planned for it to go, and I never thought I'd grow so connected to it or it's readers. It doesn't honestly feel real that it's (sort of) over. I love you guys SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. 

(Word count: 419!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333)