Going Dark; grey

Shockingly I wake up feeling better than usual. Probably because I wake up to a message from Will telling me he's ready when I am. I get out of bed and take a super quick shower. Then I actually fully do my makeup for the first time in forever. Then I call Will. "Hey Will! What are you we going to be doing?" "We're going to be doing you laugh you lose, say hi to chat!" I wave excitedly at my camera. "Hey Will I do just wanna say I lose your YLYL streams. I've been on all of them, and donated a winning clip or two." He smiles. "Oh yo? That's so sick!" We talk to chat for a few minutes just having a good time, then we let the  media shares on through and it's like a flood gates. Back to back memes. A few babies getting hurt almost make me laugh in the first couple minutes but other than that we're pretty solid. Eventually we do both laugh at the clip of Tommy slapping a sausage out of Gwenyth's hand in the most recent very sorry video. Something about a man in a hotdog suit screaming: "He's raw!" and smacking a plain floppy hotdog out of another mans hand is just so fucking funny to me. Anyway after that me and Wilbur decide to stay on and talk, both to chat and just get to know eachother, because we haven't talked before. For the first time since Charlie and I broke up, I'm not thinking about him, and it feels great. That is until one particularly rude donator brings it up. 

User603 Donated 5$

Tell Rose to start posting again. nobody cares if shes sad it's her job. 

I sit there staring at the screen. Shit though. They're kind of right. It's my problem I don't need to make it everyone else's. "What the fuck. How did that-" Wilbur frantically looks through his dono record to see their username, but the mods already got to them. "Shit Rose I'm so sorry." I plaster on a fake smile. "That's alright. it's time for me to go anyway!" I say a rushed goodbye to chat and to Will, then I head to twitter and change my name back to RosesForYou

{@RosesForYou}

Hey guys, just because I'm super tired after my long trip, I'm gonna take a little break from posting on everything. You might get some tweets, and I'm not sure how long it'll be, but this might be a long one. I really do love you guys. This has nothing to do with the whole Charlie situation.(👀yeah fuckin' right rose) Don't go attacking him. He's still one of my best friends so I don't want anyone making this about him when it's not. I'll see you soon! If I feel like it I could be back super soon, so give me some time, and hopefully we'll talk again soon! 

I post the tweet and shut down my phone, then I grab my switch and buckle down to drown my sorrows in pixelated vegetables and weird townspeople. (Stardew valley) 

Hope you liked this one! I'm thinking of doing some cool POV switches in the remaining chapters so I hope you're ready for more Charlie content! Go get a snack my lovelies! mwah! (Word count: 553!!!!!<33333333)