Peace in your arms; dark red

Saturday morning. Happy 21st birthday to me! I smile as I jump out of my incredibly comfortable hotel room bed, excited to meet up with my friends for the first time. I walk over to my luggage and quickly unpack my suitcases into the hotel dresser. I put together an outfit. I decide to go all out today, it is my birthday after all.

I carefully paint on a cute pink eye look, then I open up discord on my phone to see that everyone is meeting down in the lobby in five minutes

I carefully paint on a cute pink eye look, then I open up discord on my phone to see that everyone is meeting down in the lobby in five minutes. I put together a little purse with the things I will need: my wireless headphones, portable charger, vlogging camera, wallet, phone, and my sticker covered water bottle. 

As I arrive in the lobby and see everyone in person for the first time, I shout: "Sup' bitches!" They all whip around to see me, and the three younger people (Tom, Toby, Ranboo) run up to give me hugs. "Hey guys! I'm so excited for this trip!" The 4 of us greet each other, and then I walk over to where Charlie, Ted, and Schlatt are standing, and greet them. "Hey guys! Nice to meet you!" I give them hugs. "So what's the plan for today?" "I'm thinking we head to Ted's house, He's got a setup already made where we can reveal our meetup." We all nod at Schlatt's suggestion. Our whole group makes tweets about our fans needing to get on Ted's stream at noon(pst) today. I'm the only one who has mentioned that I'm traveling anywhere. First we go out for breakfast, and then we all head to Ted's. By the time we arrive, we've all gotten completely comfortable in each others presence, and are in a state of nonstop laughter. "So how are we gonna do this?" Ted asks, and the gears start turning, I shoot my hand in the air enthusiastically and begin to explain my idea. Everyone gets super into my plan and we begin to set it into motion.

Ted hits go live and intros his stream, within 10 minutes, he's got 15,000 viewers on his stream. A shocker considering ted simply doesn't stream. He introduces his stream as if he's about to make a huge announcement, then the audience hears a knock on his office door, and Tommy bursts in, screaming his greeting. Toby follows closely behind him, pretending to tell him that he came in too early. Ranboo follows closely behind Toby, acting like they're there to calm them both down. A few minutes after Ranboo walks into the room, another knock is heard, and Schlatt walks into the room. "Sup' fuckers." He shouts and sit's down on the couch behind Ted's set up. Ted messages the group chat, holy shit, We're at 25k viewers. #MeetupForEveryone is trending on twitter. I brag to the groupchat about how the hashtag is a play on my name and not theirs. Then It's my turn. Without warning I throw the office door open, take a few steps into the room, and strike a pose. "What's up hoes. Party's here!" I greet Ted's chat, and we all talk like the intros are over. Then a knock so soft chat almost doesn't notice comes from the door. Charlie steps into the room backwards, gently closing the door as if he's sneaking in. He turns around and freezes, looking at me, and I have to put every once of energy in me into not laughing. "Rosalie?" I look at him with a matching look of overjoyed shock. "Charlie!" I reach my hand out to my and he takes it, pulling me close. We both lean in extremely slowly for a kiss, and when we're a few inches from each other, we both burst out laughing. The chat is moving faster than I've ever seen a chat go. We all greet the chat in some way. "How does it feel to be lied to chat, you fucks. I told you I was visiting my parents and you believed me! Mwahahahahaha! Idiots! All of you!" I shout. Ted cuts in before I get a chance to continue my maniacal rant, "Anyway chat, it's Rosalie's birthday today! Happy birthday Rose!" Everyone in the room says happy birthday to me. "Thank you guys! Hey I can get drunk now! Legally I mean!" Tom laughs. We talk with chat for a while, answering questions about the meetup.