See You Tomorrow; grey

I wake up to a discord notification

Shat________________

Shat 

Hey Rose can u call m bored

Rosalie 

yeah

I voice call Schlatt and am instantly greeted by the annoyingly loud voices of tom, ranboo, and toby. "WE TOOK SCHLATTS PHONE BECAUSE WE KNEW YOU WOULDN'T ANSWER US." Tom screams. Holy shit, almost burst my ears. "Oh god Tom what do you want?" Ran and Toby quiet down in the background. "We know you're sad so we've decided that if you want we will come up to San Francisco for the last few days of our visit." I think for a moment, they could all fit in my apartment, they'd have to sleep on the floor but there isn't much furniture so they'd have room. And it might help get my mind off of Charlie. "Yeah okay. You guys can stay in my apartment too you'll just have to sleep on the floor." They erupt into excited shouts and laughter. "Good because we already bought luxury bus tickets and we cannot refund them." Toby whispers into the mic while Ranboo and Tom presumably jump around and scream. "Aren't you guys still in the hotel? There are other people and the walls are thin." Toby laughs. "Yeah Schlatt already told us how thin the walls are." Oh my fucking god. He did not. "Please put Schlatt on the phone." They go a bit quiet and then start to laugh. "We can't if we let him in the room he'll kill us." "What are you talking about?" "We locked him out of the room so he couldn't take back his phone and he's outside threatening to kill us now. Listen!" I hear footsteps as I guess Tom walks to the door, and I can hear Schlatt pounding on it and shouting. It puts a small smile on my face. "So when are you guys coming up?" I hear Tom ask Toby when he booked the tickets for. "Tomorrow, that's okay right? Because we weren't joking we can't refund them. We were going to surprise you but we realized we don't know where you live." I don't have anything going on, and I definitely need a distraction, so this will be perfect. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow! Super excited! I can show you around the city and we can do some vlogs!" "Fuck yeah!" I say goodbye to Tom and the others and start cleaning up my apartment.

After I finish cleaning, I spy the headset, and realize I should probably mail it to Charlie. I grab it and head to ups.

When I arrive I pull out my phone to check the address he sent me, then I get the package shipped off and head back home. For some reason telling the person behind the counter the address reminds me of what Charlie said 'You could come with me.' Even he knew how impossible it was.

Guys it's gonna go on being sad for a while I'm sorry.But I swear to god I actually do have something really cool planned out so hang on to your boots. I beg of you to lace your trust in the palm of my hand, I will defend it with my life. Have a nice day/night my lovelies!!! (Word count: 537!!!!<33333)