Nice to meet you, I'm your future~; periwinkle

"And that's why I think I should be added to the dream smp!" I click off my camera and stand up. After 17 takes, I finally came up with a funny, creative, telling audition, now I just have to edit it, and post it on twitter. I've been streaming minecraft since I was 12, so for 8 (almost 9) years now.  I've got a pretty big following, I'm at 700k on youtube, 610K on twitch. I regularly interact and gain responses from the members of the dreamsmp, but I wouldn't say I know them, or consider them acquaintances. the rest of that day I edit my video and post it to twitter.

{@RosesForYou}    

Tap to view attachment

@dreamwastaken  @tommyinnit

_____________________________________

After only a few minutes, I receive a response from none other than tommyinnit. 

|_@Tommyinnit- OH MY GOD DREAM DREAM DREAM A WOMAN!!!

_____________________________________

I knew tagging him would be a good idea. It takes a while, but eventually I also receive a response from dream himself!

|_@dreamwastaken- I'll message you about the server details, Welcome to the Dream SMP!

______________________________________

Holy shit. I didn't really think they'd even see it, let alone accept me! I definitely didn't hurt that all of my followers were boosting and begging on my tweet. I receive a DM from dream

Dream_________

Dream:

Hi Rosalie! I'm glad to welcome you to the Dream SMP!

Rosalie:

Hi dream thank you so much! I'm so excited, I've been dreaming of this for like a year lolz!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Dream sends me the details of the server and I log on, greeted by four familiar faces, or should I say skins. Standing in front of me were 4 of my idols: Tommyinnit, Nihachu, Slimecicle, and Dream. Dream dm'd me another link, and I clicked it to see I had been invited to the official DreamSMP discord server. I joined the VC they were all in. "Hello?" I was worried that they could here the trembling of my voice. "HELLO WOMAN!" "Hi!" "Welcome Rosalie!" Tommy, Niki, and Clay all greeted me eagerly, to my disappointment, Charlie remained completely silent. "Sorry he went to the bathroom. We gotta wait for him to come back, then we can begin your tour." Dream explained, and I was relieved. "Alright well it's nice to meet you guys, I'm Rosalie, or Rose, or Rosesforyou, or Li, or whatever you want to call me." I ramble on, nervously, and I begin to hear snickering from Charlie's end. "Uhm... Is there something wrong-?" I ask, very worriedly. "Your fuckin skin man-!" Charlie laughs loudly, and my eyes grow wide, I check my inventory, greeted by a strangely detailed minecraft skin of a girl in a bikini with massive boobs. "Shit I'm sorry that was for a video-" Tommy begins to laugh along with Charlie "WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF VIDEOS ARE YOU MAKING!?"

 "Shit I'm sorry that was for a video-" Tommy begins to laugh along with Charlie "WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF VIDEOS ARE YOU MAKING!?"

The four of them give me a complete tour of the server for a while, and immediately after I go off on my own to build a house. I decide to start streaming after a little bit of material gathering. "Hi chat Look where I am!! THE FUCKIN DREAMSMP BABYYYYY!!!" I gather more materials for a bit "Oh holy shit Slimecicle thank you for subscribing at tier 3!!" 

Slimecicle: Call me Charlie. :P

I smile at his chat message, "Okay Charlie, do you want to help me build my house?" 

Slimecicle: Sure

I see his minecraft skin walking towards me in game, and call him on discord audio.

"Hello Mr. Charlie Slime?" I can hear the smile in his voice as he responds, "Why hello Ms. Rosalie Minecraft." I explain to him that I'm building a mushroom house, and we need red and white concrete. He stays on my stream for about 45 minutes before he says he has to go. "Goodbye Charles of house Cicle!" He scoffs playfully and leaves the call. I look at my chat for a moment to see most of chat spamming ooooooo. "Chat are you guys okay?" the ooooooo-ing is quickly replaced by spams of rosesforcharlie and simpcicle "Jesus fuckin- you guys are weird, I literally just met the man!" I turn my attention back to minecraft to see that tommyinnit is spamming WOMAN in the in game chat. I reply simply with: child? he begins to spam VC2, and I oblige. "Hello sir innit?" "I'M NOT A FUCKING CHILD I AM 19 YEARS OLD I AM AN ADULT MAN HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" I Break down laughing. "I BET YOU'RE FUCKING ANCIENT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!" I wheeze and manage to get out: "TOM I'M YOUR AGE!" and return to scream laughing "wait no shit?" He asks, excitement in his voice. "Yes!" His demeanor instantly changes, "OHOHO YOU SEE CHAT? THE WOMEN ARE DRAWN TO ME!" I giggle, he *is* annoying but he matches my energy, and he's kind of cute! "Geez Tomathy, take me out to dinner first!" "SILENCE AMERICAN PRRRRRICK!" I laugh, and notice a private chat from Nihachu. "Tomathy I'm going to speak to a woman, observe my ultimate rizz." I leave the call and immediately receive a call from Nihachu. I pick up and am glad to finally be speaking to someone calm for once, don't get me wrong Charlie was fine, but I need a break. "Hello Nihachu! I'm so excited to meet you!" I chirp excitedly. "Hi Rosalie! Please call me Niki! Also I want to say you're so pretty! I'm so glad there's another girl on here, we gotta stick together!" I become flustered at her sudden compliment, "O-oh! Thank you Niki, you're really pretty too!" The chat starts spamming GAY, and I snort "Yeah chat like you can talk." For a moment I forget Niki is there. "What are they saying?" I blush, I have no idea what to say, 'Uh they just uh called me gay for complimenting you-" Only a half lie. Niki laughs, "It's been lovely meeting you Rosalie! I've got to go stream now!" "Bye Niki!" I say goodbye to Niki and shortly after, I say goodbye to the stream. Before going offline for the night, I check discord. A DM from none other than Charlie Slimecicle, weirdly enough my heart races for a moment, odd since I've already met him. 

Charlie

Hey Rosalie, it was so cool to meet you today! I'm gonna make another backrooms video soon, would you care to be in it madame?

He's playing off my nickname joke from earlier.

Rosalie

I would be honored to be part of your backrooms video good sir, I assume it will be with Tom and Ranboo?

Charlie

Yup! Gonna record on sunday at around noon est, sound good?

Rosalie

👍

I turn off discord. Sunday, three days from now, I'll have to wake up early because California is three hours behind Vermont.

SHIT'S DEVELOPING GUYSSSS! anyway welcome to Honey-Sweet! I'm super excited to be writing a slimecicle fic! lmk if you've got any suggestions! (word count: 1133 words!)