HBD; dark red

"Charlie? Charlie where are you?" I call through the seemingly empty room. "I'm in the bathroom!" Oh thank goodness. For some reason I always get nervous when I don't know where he is. I get up and get dressed while I wait for Charlie. He comes out of the bathroom, wet hair, and a smile on his face. I walk up to him, and wrap my arms around him. "Since we played d&d on your actual birthday we can celebrate today." He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head. "I thought that was my birthday celebration." I look up at him. "Yeah but I want you all to myself. So you get another one." I smiles and kisses me gently. "Well you've got me now. What should we do?" I shrug, I have no clue. "It's your birthday old man. That's up to you." He scoffs and rolls his eyes, "You wouldn't date on old man would you?" I pretend to think for a moment. "You're the exception." He scoffs again. We go back and forth discussing what he wants to do for his birthday, and ultimately we decide to go to an amusement park. The very same amusement park where we had gone late at night to see the lights. Since it's around 1 already, I decide that I'm going to take Charlie to one of my favorite birthday celebration locations. 

"Where are we going?" Charlie asks, a smile in his voice as I drag him to the rental car. "You'll see when we get there!" He scoffs and sits down in the passenger seat. I start the car and pull up directions to the nearest build a bear workshop.

"Are we actually going to build a bear?" He laughs as we shut the car doors. "Uh yeah! Got a problem with that old man?" He rolls his eyes and laces his fingers through mine. As we step inside the store, some kid runs up to us, probably around 16, and shouts "Oh my god! Holy shit! I'm such a huge fan! Can I get a picture?" Charlie immediately drops my hand, which makes me laugh. "Yeah totally!" Charlie says. "Sure thing!" I agree. We stand on either side of them and we take a picture. "Okay so this might be a weird request. Would you guys do a recording on one of those hearts for me?" Wait this is actually such a fun idea. "Yeah! I'd love to! Charlie?" Charlie hums his approval, and the kid goes and gets out of the voice recording hearts. "Can you say: 'Hello Liam!'?" I nod enthusiastically and Charlie just smiles at how jumpy I am about this. We get a little countdown and then we record it. "Hey Liam!" "You're awesome Liam!" We record our message for them and they say thank you and run off to show the friends they're there with. 

Once Liam leaves we finally get to make our stuffies. Charlie makes a regular bear and puts khaki shorts, a black shirt, and timbs on it. I get the barbie bear, and dress it in glittery high heels, rainbow shorts, and a 'best dad ever' shirt. "Your bear looks insane rose!" I laugh, yeah it looks really fucking weird. "I went for: three things that look like they would be found next to each other in a dumpster." He nods, thinking for a moment. "Well it's certainly very on theme." I punch him playfully and we go to pay for the bears. 

After spending an hour and a half at build a bear, we decide to go find something else to do. That something else ends up being finding an arcade. We head to the arcade and as soon as we get inside I decide to start some friendly competition. "I'm gonna beat your ass in skeeball." He scoffs. "Bet." We rush to the skeeball machines as soon as we get our play cards. I start off the first round by sinking 3 100 point shots. Charlie meanwhile is struggling, only hitting 30's. 

We play 3 rounds, and I win every single one. "What's my prize Charles?" I drape my arms around his neck and smile. He looks around to make sure nobody's there. "What do you want it to be?" He smirks down at me, and I kiss him deeply. It's not a long kiss, but it's a passionate one. "What a lovely birthday present." He chuckles and I scoff. Someone walks into the section to arcade we're in, and I step away from him quickly, giggling. 

We spend 2 1/2 hours at this absolutely massive arcade. At the end we've amassed enough tickets to get all of the twisted ones fnaf funko pops. Which for some reason they have in this arcade prize counter? (Guys I really love the designs of these funko pops)

After the arcade we head back to the hotel so we can drop off our prizes and so I can shower.

As I'm about to go into the bathroom Charlie grabs my hand and pulls me down onto the bed next to him. "Charlie! I have to shower!" He wraps his arms around me. "No you don't." I laugh and push him off me. I get up but he grabs me again and does the same thing. "It's my birthday, you have to be nice to me." I scoff. "Your birthday was 2 days ago Charles." He buries his head in my neck. "Birthday week." I roll my eyes and press my forehead to his. "You're so weird Charlie." He clutches a hand over his heart. "You've wounded me Rosie." I kiss him on the nose and close my eyes. "Another lovely present." He wraps his arms around me and we lay there on the bed for what seems like an instant. 

After a long while I get up and get in the shower, then I get ready to go to dinner.

I head over to the dresser where I've put all my clothes and put together a cute outfit.

Something like this :) ^^^

We wait for the elevator to the lobby, and when it arrives, Schlatt steps out. "Where are you 2 loverbirds goin'?" I chuckle and dap him up. "Going to dinner for this fuckers birthday." He thinks for a moment, "Didn't we literally do that yesterday?" (For context we're imagining that yesterday they did a whole birthday celebration for Charlie. I didn't have it in me to write it after 'The Illithid King.') "Hey man when you're Charlie's girlfriend you can celebrate his birthday alone with him too." Schlatt shudders. "God forbid. Have fun you crazy kids. Do so many things I wouldn't." We get in the elevator and head down to the lobby, then out to the car. 

"Where do you wanna go for dinner babe?" I chirp. He thinks for a moment as he backs the car out of the parking space. "Can we just drive and find somewhere along the way?" I nod excitedly. We sit in the car and talk for a while, then we drive past a cute little mexican place and decide to stop. I get chicken enchiladas and he gets steak tacos. We eat our food and then we decide to finally take off for the amusement park.

We arrive at the amusement park at 7:30 and stroll around the whole park, going on every single ride, some more than once. We end up staying there until 9:30, and we finish off the night on the ferris wheel. 

After the amusement park, Charlie starts driving in a familiar direction, and as soon as I recognize it, I feel a small and a blush creep across my face. 

We pull into a parking space and get out of the car, then we walk down the stairs and take our shoes off, leaving them at the base. I also leave behind my sweater. The cool, damp sand feels therapeutic under my feet, and the calming crashing of the gentle waves puts me into a sort of euphoric happiness. I walk to the edge of the water, my hand is his, and step into the cold ocean froth. I let go of his hand and sit down in the water, immediately the freezing water chills me to my very core, but it's worth it for the sense of genuine peace I feel when he sits down next to me. "I adore you old man." He wraps on arm around my waist and pulls me to his side as we watch the starry sky. "I adore you too Rose." 

The soaking wet fabric of my pants and shirt stick to my body as we walk back to the car. Today was perfect. "I wish we didn't have to leave Charlie." He nods. Only a couple days left. I've gotta leave on friday, then it's back to calling every single day.

HEY GUYS! I DID MY BEST! HUGE PLOT DEVELOPMENTS COMING SOON! LUV U GUYS AS ALWAYS! REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS MY LOVELIES! (Word count: 1526!!!<3333)