Perfect.; light pink

I'll never get used to waking up in Charlies arms. So safe and comfortable. We wake up at the same time, and I sit up right away, a thought burning holes in my head. "Charlie." He just grumbles in response, but I can tell he's listening. "I think we should tell our fans we're dating." He sits up abruptly, "Yeah?" I can hear a hint of excitement in his voice, confirming my descision and making me more confident. "Yeah. Like Toby said they'll go nuts. I mean so far every time we've talked they've all gone crazy already. And I haven't seen any negativity around our interaction. He's quiet for a moment, which makes me nervous. "Okay, you wanna do a stream about it?" I smile, "Yeah." I explain to him what I'm thinking for the reveal, and we get ready for the day. "Okay so I'm thinking we do this on my set up." He just smiles warmly at me. "Whatever you think Rosalie, I have complete faith in your decision making process." I Tell him exactly how it's going to go, and he agrees with every detail. 1 and a half hours after we wake up, I'm starting stream. I send out tweets about a big announcement on my stream in 15 minutes and the viewers come flooding in. "Hi chat welcome!" I smile and read out some subs to start off. once I've amassed 5k I start to speak. "Alright guys, so many of you likely saw my tweet about a huge announcement, and I realized You guys have never met my boyfriend!" I smile, and look at chat to see them all raving about Charlie. "Chat I think you're gonna like him." I stand up and push my chair aside. "Dearest boyfriend, would you please come into frame?" Charlie walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. Chat starts spamming about how they can't see his face. We were careful to angle the camera so that his head would be just off screen. "Dearest boyfriend would you please reveal your face to the gracious viewers?" Charlie leans down and rests his head on my shoulder. "Hey chatters." He smiles widely. Chat's on slow mode, but it's still moving too fast to read. A minute after the reveal Twitter is swarming with posts about us, and the stream is blowing up. Part of chat is freaking out and the other part doesn't believe it's real. "Chat this is 100% real I promise." Not so shockingly, my reassurance only makes them all more skeptical. "Chat would I do this if it wasn't real?" Charlie asks, a laugh in his tone. I turn to face him, wondering what he's planning, and he kisses me. It's a quick kiss, not so quick that it seems unwanted, but not so long that it's weird. Now everyone in chat know it's real. "CHAT DON'T CLIP THAT." I shout, laughing, but I know it's too late. "Well chat, we should go now, hope you enjoyed my big boyfriend reveal." But chat begs us to stay, so we do, and we just talk with the viewers and answer questions for a while.

"Well chat it's been a pleasure but I'm gonna steal my girlfriend now, we've got some British people to go deal with." Charlie says, to end the stream which I'm clearly struggling to do. "Bye chat!" I say and end the live. "How would I end stream without you?" I tease. "You'd be stuck on camera forever." He smiles. "My hero." I wrap my arms around him and give him a warm hug. "Okay we should probably go deal with those British people now." 

We meet in the lobby as usual. "It's already 12 we're have you 2 been?" Ranboo asks. "We don't want to know that." Schlatt comments. "Check Twitter." The group pulls out their phones and mutters congratulations to us. "Thanks guys! So what are we doing today?" Tom explains his vlog plan to rent a ski boat and go tubing. "Yeah sounds great, let me grab my stuff and I'll be ready.

After a day on the water, everyone's tired. We grab pizza to go for dinner and hang out at teds place until it's time to head back to the hotel. 

As Charlie pulls out of the parking lot to head back to the hotel, he smiles and says: "Thanks for being my girlfriend Rose." I smile back. "My pleasure Charles." He takes my hand as he drives, "But seriously though, I never could have imagined someone more perfect than you. Thank you." He doesn't realize, but his words bring a tear to my eye. "You're the best Charlie." "You too Rosalie."

This ones short I know but I almost didn't get it out on time, so I hope you can forgive me! I love you guys! (Word count: 811!!!)