Cheater!?; bright orange

I wake up to the familiar pinging of discord notifications, tons of them, in rapid succession. What the hell did someone die?

Backrooms boys who are not all boys____________________________

Tommy

ROSALIE

ROSALIE

ROSALIE

ROSALIE

ROSALIE

ROSALIE

ROSALIE

Ranboo

ROSALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Charlie won't respond

Rosalie

tf does that have to do with me dickheads

Ranboo

I think you know the answer to that

Rosalie

I'll get him online give me a minute

I DM Charlie a quick hello, not expecting a response, but receiving one a few seconds later. I press the video call button, and he picks up almost immediately. "Hi Charlie." I say groggily, receiving an equally exhausted response, "Hey Rosalie." God damn that morning voice. "it's almost time to record Charlie. Get your ass up." I snort as I climb out of bed, turning my camera off and getting dressed. I can see Charlie furrow his brow, "Where'd you go?" he whines like a lost child. I snicker at him, he's always got something funny to say. "I'm getting ready to stream Mr. Slime," I scoff, "I suggest you do the same." He groans and I hear some shuffling, I turn toward my phone to see him stumbling tiredly through his room, and grabbing his clothes, before turning off his camera. "Come on old man, get up and out of bed." He scoffs, "Isn't your birthday in like a week and a half? I'm only like 3 years older than you." I laugh "Dude how do you know my fuckin birthday?" He turns his camera back on and shrugs, "Famous birthdays. How's my hair look?" I look at my phone screen and snort, "Like a fucking firework." he finger combs his hair into place, "Better?" I turn my camera on and give him a thumbs up. "Alright we should join the call." Once he nods in agreement, we leave our call and join the groupchat one. "How was your beauty sleep Charlie Slimecicle?" Tom asks, snickering. Charlie just grumbles sleepily in response. 

Charlie intros his stream. I space out, and because of this I'm caught totally off gaurd when Charlie tells me to introduce myself. "Oh uhm-" I think for a moment, "Well, I'm sure many of you Slimecicle fans know me, the lovely Rosalie from our twitter threads, as you know I am his official girlfriend, and the love of his life. I stream on twitch, and I post on youtube though very rarely," I'm stiffling laughter as Charlie screams at his chat that what I had said wasn't true. "Awww I thought I was Mrs. Slime." I pull up his stream as I say this, to see him blush. Chat of course had no idea what I meant, but Charlie got completely flustered at my callback to his accidental comment. 

The rest of the stream goes really well, and I have more fun than I ever have while content creating. After Charlie ends, we all stay on the call and talk about the upcoming meet. "I'm so excited to meet you guys! It's going to be weird since I don't know you guys too well yet but I'm sure we're gonna have loads of fun! I know Ted Nivison is gonna be there and he lives in the area, but I lived in LA up until almost 2 years so I have a few places in mind!" "This is going to be so fucking epic." Tommy says in response. We all say our goodbyes, and log off discord. I make a quick tweet about how much I enjoyed streaming with the boys, and then I hop in the shower. I'm going out tonight.  

I get out of the shower and lay down for an hour or so before I look through my closet, and end up choosing a cute e-girl combo. I feel really pretty so I decide to post on twitter.

{@RosesForCharlie}

Going on a date, feel really pretty in this outfit! <3333

|_@User18 

WOAHHHH SHE'S SO PPREETTY!!

|_@tommyinnit

@Slimecicle is this your doing?

|_@Slimecicle

I live literally across the country from her Tomathy.

|_@User93

damn I guess @Slimecicle fumbled

____________________________________________________________________

I've loved ready my twitter replies since I joined the SMP. I finish my hair and makeup and leave my apartment, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I wait outside for only a couple minutes before my date shows up in her car to drive me to dinner. They're wearing a black sweat and floor length skirt combo, with subtle goth makeup. "Hi!" They say in a sweet voice. "Hello! I'm so excited for tonight!" she smiles and opens the car door for me, motioning for me to sit down in the passengers seat. We drive to Lorenzo's Pizzeria on pier 39 for dinner, and immediately after, we walk just across the way to build a bear. Like any sane person on a first date with a person of the same gender I go straight for the frog, and dress him up in a little sweater and boots. To my surprise, Ly (my date) pays for both their build a bear and mine! 

They drive me back to my house and before I walk inside we decide that we'd be better as friends, to which I excitedly agree. Honestly I don't think this date could've ended better at all, she is so cool and I'm so excited to get to talk to them more. I make a post on twitter for the 3rd time today

{@RosesForCharlie}

Everyone meet my new lover @LyvesOnTrees

Everyone meet my new lover @LyvesOnTrees. Just kidding, they r my new best friend tho, sorry @Slimecicle. :/

|_@Slimecicle

It's okay I'm sure there's another role I can fill (; lmao

|_@LyvesOnTrees

ROSALIE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE ALREADY DATING CHARLIE SLIMECICLE!?!?!!?

|_@RosesForCharlie

BAHAHAHAHA IT'S NOT LIKE THAT IT'S JSUT A JOKE ISTG!!!

|_@User47 

suuuuure it is rose, suuuuure.

_______________________________________________________________________

I wash my face, put on my pajamas, and go to bed, happy with my perfect day.

Hy guys thanks for reading! I plan on posting every day, and releasing each chapter on the day it is in story! (word count: 1021)<33333