Everywhere; dark blue

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED LA LA LAND DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER!!! This chapter relies upon the reader having watched la la land and remembering the plot as well as details! (Recommended that you rewatch before even starting)

I wake up in an empty bed. For some reason that sends me into a panic. "Charlie?" I shout. I receive no response, but when I listen closer I hear him singing in the shower. I slowly creep up to the bathroom door and open it silently. I stand there for a few minutes until his singing stops, and so does the water. Shit. He opens the shower curtain just a bit to grab his towel and pull it in. "I know you're there Rose. You're not as stealthy as you think." I can hear the smirk in his tone. "I didn't realize you were in here." He scoffs. "You've been standing there for like 5 minutes," He chuckles, "Y'know if you wanted to shower with me you could have just asked." I'm thanking whatever's up there that there's a curtain between us because I couldn't handle the embarrassment if he saw how flustered I am right now. "Funny how you're my girlfriend, and you can't handle a little flirting without falling apart." He opens the shower curtain, there's a towel wrapped around his waist. I just stare at him, my face growing redder and redder by the second. "Next time I'll invite you to join." He smirks at me. I break out of my flustered daze and try to snap back. "Oh what did I do to deserve such a hot boyfriend?" I smile innocently at him, and take a few steps closer. He walks past me out of the bathroom, blushing lightly. "You're just lucky I guess." I follow shortly after him, when I get out, he's already dressed. For some reason I find that disappointing. I guess I really do like reveling in the fact I have a hot boyfriend, and it doesn't hurt that he's kinda built. 

As we walk up to our friends in the lobby, we notice Ted isn't there. "Where's the milk man? Too busy for us lowly twitch streamers?" Charlie asks, Tom scoffs. "Yeah actually, he's having a day with his girlfriend." Tom rolls his eyes. "Boy would that be nice." I say and nudge Charlie. "I mean we could if you want to." Charlie responds and looks down at me. "No no. Tom, Toby, Ranboo, What were you guys thinking we do today?" They all shrug. "Maybe we all just go off and do our own things?" Ranboo asks, and everyone eagerly agrees. "Alright so, maybe we meet somewhere for dinner?" "Yup. "Yeah!" "Sounds good!" "See you guys there!" 

"Hey Rosalie have you seen La La Land?" Charlie asks me as we wind up a long, steep road. I smile. "Yeah, it's my second favorite movie, why?" Charlie smiles at me, "You sure are big on romances huh?" I nod and look around, we are approaching a somewhat familiar view. "Wait where are we?" Charlie beams at me, and parks the car. He runs around to my side and opens the door. "Welcome dearest, to Cathy's Corner." He takes my hand and walks me to a bench on the edge of the drop. "Holy shit!" I laugh. 

"Doesn't look nearly as cool during the day

"Doesn't look nearly as cool during the day." He observes. I shake my head. "Not much to look at huh?" I grin at him. "I've seen better." He responds. He begins to hum lovely night, and walks over to me. Weaving his fingers between mine. "You are so corny." (Who liked that one) He spins me and pulls me into a tight hug. My back is pressed to his chest and I look up and kiss him on the cheek. "How crazy is it that we're here right now?" I raise an eyebrow, "What do you mean Charlie?" He thinks for a moment. "Well clearly you're perfect for me. And I'd like to think I'm pretty perfect for you." He grins at me, his cheeks dusted a light pink, "And by chance, we both happen to be popular streamers. But you didn't have any connections to the guys on the SMP, you just happened to be one of the thousands of streamers who post auditions on twitter. Then you got accepted. And ignoring all that there's still the fact that I happened to be one of the people online when you joined. And then your chat happened to love our interaction so much that you started using me for views." I scoff at his accusation. "And that pretty much puts us here." I kiss him deeply. "I get it was just fate." I smile up at him. "Hey what do you say we get out of here?" He asks. "Yeah I mean it's really not much to see in the daytime is it." I giggle.