His Eyes; blue-grey

Charlie POV chapter 🌝

I wake up with Rose in my arms. God I wish things could stay like this forever. Just her and me. It doesn't matter where, I just love this, and I love her. God I love them so fucking much. My thoughts are quickly clouded by my recollection of what she said last night. Fuck. What are we going to do when it's time to leave. I don't know if I can do long distance. My spiraling panic is interrupted when they shift, and I worry I've woken her up. I figure it's quite early, because the sun hasn't come up yet. I carefully get up, slowly so as not to wake them, and head over to the fridge, and grab some leftovers. As soon as I sit down, I remember my previous worries, and start to panic again. I just don't know what I'll do without them, I love her too much. "Charlie? What are you doing awake?" She sounds so cute when she's tired. "I just woke up, so I figured I'd start my day." She groans sleepily, "Baby it's like 5:30, come back to bed." I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. "But I'm not tired anymore." She frowns at me through squinted, tired eyes. I grab my phone of the little table and sit next to her in bed. She puts her head on my lap and falls back asleep. She's so peaceful. I decide to post on twitter.

{@Slimecicle}

My girlfriend>>>>>You. Sorry guys I don't make the rules

|_@User563

simp

|_@Slimecicle 

very true

|_@Nihachu 

so I take it I missed my chance?

|_@WilburSoot 

Niki have you just not been on twitter for the past 2 weeks?

|_@Nihachu  

no

|_@WilburSoot 

they're a thing 

|_@Nihachu

@TommyInnit We did our best buddy

|_@TommyInnit

And to think I'm the one that got her on the dream SMP too *cri*

|_@Slimecicle

Cope + Seethe + L

__________________________________________

I watch this thread play out over around 30 minutes, and then I head to youtube and watch some of my friends old videos, just cause I have nothing else to do. "I love you Charlie." Holy- What the fuck? I look down at Rose, she was sleep talking. My face is hot, and I smile widely, and whisper almost silently. "I love you more." I keep watching dumb videos that show up on my recommended, and then Rose wakes up. "Good morning Charlie." She kisses my cheek. "Good morning Rosie." I smile at her softly, my cheeks still pink from what she said. "You know you sleep talk?" Her eyes widen. "Oh shit really?" She sits up, nervously. I laugh, "Yeah." She facepalms, "What did I say?" I chuckle, not sure what to tell her. "I don't remember, just some nonsense I think." She breathes a sigh of relief. "As long as I didn't say anything dumb." "Not at all." I whisper, almost inaudibly. "What?" "Nothing." She's really is the best. "So, what's the plan for the day Charles?" She asks, the most beautiful smile on her face. "I was going to stream today if you want to join me." She nods and goes to get ready for the day. 

"Hey Rose?" I hear some shuffling in the bathroom. "Yeah?" I think for a moment, maybe I'll just sound jealous if I ask this. "Can you take me shopping?" More shuffling, then the bathroom door bursts open and she comes out with a huge smile on her face. "Actually?" I nod. She's so cute when she's excited. "Hell yeah. You wanna go today? We can stream from your phone!" I laugh, I didn't expect her to be this excited. "Yeah okay!" We put together our bags for the day and head to the car. 

"So what sorts of things are you thinking?" She asks as I click my seatbelt into place. I shrug, honestly I have no clue. "You have free reign." Her eyes widen, "Really?" She laughs, "You're spoiling me Charlie!" I decide not to point out that it is in fact the exact other way around, and drive and listen to all of her ideas. As soon as we arrive at the mall she looks at the directory, and beelines for our first store as I intro my stream. 

We spend around 3 hours in the malls, I get shirts, pants, shoes, a couple belts. I've practically got a whole new wardrobe by the time we're done, my chat loved the stream, and we head back after saying goodbye. We arrive back to see Schlatt in the lobby. He notices my new outfit and chuckles. "She got to you too huh?" Rosalie scoffs, "Schlatt you practically begged me to go shopping with you." These two are made for each other. 2 fucking idiots sharing 1 braincell. "Not true bitch." "Yes true!" They go back and forth bickering for a couple minutes. "Okay I'm gonna take my girlfriend now Schlatt, hope you don't mind." I laugh, taking her hand and starting to walk toward the elevator. As the elevator is closing, Rose shouts. "This isn't over Jschlatt! Mark my words!" I burst out laughing. I get the sense there's going to be quite a few collabs from those 2 in the future. 

We head up to the room and have leftovers from Colette. Then Rose introduces me to a show called Supernatural? Seems really weird but they seem to love it so I'll stick with it for her. I fall asleep before them while we're watching the show.

This one was harder to write I don't like writing from Charlie's POV as much as Rose's but I figured I should give myself a bit of a challenge for once! Hope you liked this! intend to put out s Ted chapter as was suggested, and give MUCH MORE BESTIE SCHLATT CONTENT YIPPEEEEE! (Word count: 967!!!<333)