I wish I had the words...; grey

Happy fucking wednesday. I start off the day being woken up from a very comfortable dream by the sounds of construction on my street. Awesome. I really don't feel like doing anything, not because I'm feeling bad or anything just because I think I deserve the rest (definitely...) so I decide to go on Twitter and let the people know

{@RosesForNobody}

I need a break

|_@User408

r u okay

|_@WilburSoot

awww no

|_@Nihachu

can always talk to me :)

Just then I get a DM from none other than Wilbur Soot. Weird. 

Wilbur Soot______________________________

Wilbur Soot

Hello Rosalie. how are u?

RosesForNobody

Hi Wilbur, I'm alright, and you?

Wilbur Soot

Was wondering if you'd like to stream with me? It's alright if you're not up for it, I get you've got a lot going on.

RosesForNobody

Yeah that would be fun, when were u thinking?

WilburSoot

Tomorrow, whatever time works for u, just message me when ur ready honestly.

RosesForNobody

Sounds good.

Well that was unexpected. I mean sort of. He has interacted with my tweets more than anyone else. After I talk to Will I decide to just play roblox until I get tired.

Ready guys I'm about to put Charlie back in the story... Just not how you'd hoped.

Charlie POV.

Worst part of crying so much is that it starts to hurt to much to keep doing it. My eyes sting, and the skin around them is raw. I made such a mistake. I could've at least tried. I was just too scared. God I wonder if she realizes I was dead serious when I said she could come with me. Maybe she still will. Maybe she's thinking about it right now. Fuck.

Facetime from Ranboo

"Oh hey Ranboo what's goin' on?" I sniff and painfully wipe the tears from my eyes as I answer the call, a forced smile on my face. "What's going on over there? Are you crying? Is this about what I think it is." I chuckle, not because this is funny, but because somehow Ranboo knows exactly what's going on, always. "Yeah I'm just feeling a little down but don't worry about me I'll be fine." I don't know why I say shit like this. I need someone to talk to. "Dude you're literally not fine. If it's any consolation, she's not doing too well either." Oh god. I can't believe I was so selfish. "Now's your chance Charlie. It's time for a hallmark movie grand gesture." I chuckle. "That's so dumb. She wouldn't go for that shit." "Isn't her favorite movie pride and prejudice?" "You have a point." Ranboo bursts out laughing while I silently think about that first night. God everything was so perfect then. "It is a great movie." "Yeah she made us all watch it." She's so cool. "I think I'm gonna call her." "DO IT KING!" I hear Tubbo shout, muffled, from the otherside of the phone, followed by Tom laughing and Ranboo telling them both to shut up. "Are you guys ever apart?" "The bench trio is it's own entity at this point dude." "Mm gotcha." I laugh and say goodbye. 

I take a deep breath, lately I have to do this every time I want to call her. Then I click on her contact and press facetime. She picks up almost immediately. "Hi Charlie." I can hear the forced smile in her voice. She looks tired, and her eyes are red. She sounds sad, even though she's trying to put on a happy face. "Hi Rose. What are you doing?" I can hear her clicking away at her setup. "Playing roblox." I chuckle. "Just for no reason?" She smiles, really smiles. "Excuse me do I need a reason to play the greatest game ever, roblox big paintball?" Now I'm smiling too. "I suppose not." "Well then I suppose you don't need a reason to play with me either do you?" "No but it might be nice to have an official invitation." "Well Mr. Charlie Slimecicle, I'd like to formally invite you to a match of roblox big paintball." A wide grin spreads across my face like the wildfires of northern California. (Dont @ me I live there 👀) "I would be honored to accept." I walk over to my setup and boot up my game. Then I get a dm from Ranboo.

Ranboo___________________________

Ranboo

y r u playing roblox

Charlie 

Rose

Ranboo 

you get em tiger

Charlie

actually fuck off

Ranboo 

love you too king

I laugh to myself. "What's so funny?" She asks. "Oh nothing, just talkin' to Ranboo." "They're so nice." "Yeah." 

We play roblox paintball, and several other roblox games for three hours straight.

"Alright, well it was fun playing with you again Mr. Slime. I'm gonna get off." "Alright, was great talking to you." She says goodbye and hangs up. God why can't we just stay on call forever. I really do wish she could just pack up and move in with me. I've got the space. I make myself chicken and rice for extremely late dinner and then go to sleep.

Hey guys I tried to make this one longer. I'm getting so tired of them being apart it's making me want to tear my hair outtttt. I've got plans and don't worry our girl just has to get a little more depressed then we can get back on track 😋 good some good sleep tonight my lovelies! (Word count: 876!!!!!<333333)