Grumpy; grey

I wake up probably around 6am, with horrid cramps. My stomach has hurt for the past few days but I totally didn't think anything of it. I rush to the bathroom to discover that, fuck, I got my period. What a way to spend part of the very limited time I have with my boyfriend. Fuck fuck fuck. I take a hot shower to calm myself down and because the hot water temporarily stops the pain, then I get out, and get ready to sit in my bed all day. I grumpily shake Charlie awake. "Ughhh what Rose?" He groans tiredly, which almost makes me feel bad, but I'm in too much pain to care. "Charlie go somewhere and get me a heating pad or a hot water bottle or something." He props himself up out of bed, "What for?" Oh god, why did he have to ask. Fuck. Today is going to be fucking awful. "I have really bad cramps and I just really something hot to make them stop." I rush through my sentence, totally embarrassed, but Charlie out of bed, gives me a kiss on the forehead, and goes to the bathroom to get dresses. "I'll be back soon, love you!" Gods could this take any longer? I wait for what feels like an eternity for Charlie to come back, and he returns with a paper grocery bag, and a heating pad bundled up in my other arm. "Shae and Ted had one so I borrowed it, hopefully I didn't take too long." I snatch the heating pad out of Charlie's arms, plug it in, then lay down with it on my stomach. Charlie pulls the covers over me, grabs his laptop, and lays down next to me, still holding his big grocery bag. "Can you stop crinkling that huge ass bag please?" I remark, it came out a lot more aggressive than I expected. Charlie just nods sympathetically, and dumps the contents of the bag on the bed in front of us. I start to tear up as I look over all the nice things he got me. He bought me pads, tampons, snacks, and candy. Now sugar's supposed to be bad for period cramps, but I'm taking pamprin, so I'm chowing down. "How did I of all people end up with you. I must be the luckiest person alive." He gives my forehead and puts his laptop between us, and opens it up to Netflix. I ask him if we can watch inside job, and he obliges promptly. He wraps his arms around me and we watch inside job for a few minutes, before I realize something, "When the fuck did I tell you what my favorite candies and snacks were?" He pats me on the shoulder and smiles innocently, "Lucky guesses. All of them?" I roll my eyes, "Yeah I have no idea, we might have rambled about it while we were drunk or something." I shrug and press play on the show again.

We sit and whittle away the day in bed, doing fuck all, enjoying inside job until we've almost finished it. "Hey Charlie?" I ask, as we come to the end of an episode. "Yeah?" He looks at me, a sparkle in his eyes. "I don't know. I just wanted to look at you." He grins, his smile is so beautiful. "Charlie I love you so much." "I love you more." "I love you most." I rest my head on his shoulder and we enjoy the rest of our day, doing absolutely nothing. Fuck. I wish I never had to leave. What an incredible person.

Sorry it's a short one. and I'm very much self inserting with this one ahaha I love you guys! Also I'm listening to the pokemon v lions jaiden animations did schlatt win video.

 and I'm very much self inserting with this one ahaha I love you guys! Also I'm listening to the pokemon v lions jaiden animations did schlatt win video

IT'S SO FUNNY YO. (Word count: 662!!!!<333333)