Rolled; brown

"Holy shit Charlie that was awesome!" I shout as Charlie folds up his dm divider. "Yeah that shit was sick!" "You did such a good job one that dude." "It was incredible." The players take turns throwing praise after praise at our grateful dungeon master. "I'm glad you liked it guys. I was a little rushed putting this together." He has a huge smile plastered across his face, and he speaks with a tinge of embarrassment in his voice. "It really was so cool Charlie." I put my hand on his arm and he blushes slightly. "I'm relieved that Nate didn't try to seduce the flayer." Everyone laughs, "It was a hard not to!" We laugh and make jokes for a while. 

"I totally didn't expect you guys to be so organized in how you defeated it! I also didn't expect you to kill it so fast like holy shit!" We all nod and agree, "Yeah it was surprising to me that I managed to take it down mostly solo!" "Dude Rose that crit that almost took out the flayers arm was crazy!" "Oh yeah I got so lucky with that one! But that mind blast was terrifying. I thought for sure Saya was about to get her brain eaten!" 

We talk and joke for a while, going over the events of the campaign, then we turn off the camera and just talk for a while. 

"I'm so glad you guys were all in LA! It's been so cool meeting you! I've been a jrwi fan for a while!" I say, addressing the table. "Charlie please tell me she hasn't watched apotheosis." I laugh. "She just finished it actually." Grizzly bursts out laughing. "Oh god!" As we all calm our laughter, Charlie smiles and adresses the table with a genuine thank you. "Hey guys this has honestly been one of the coolest birthdays ever. Thank you so much for letting me put this on for you all." 

We record the rest of the just rolled with it, then Charlie and I go get dinner, head back to the hotel, and watch movies until we fall asleep.

To be clear, both the campaign and this chapter took place yesterday (The 12th. CHARLIE'S BIRTHDAY) Low effort chapter today! Writing The Illithid King took a lot out of me! I'm super excited for when Rose goes back home as I've got some huge plans for it! Expect a bit more angst coming in the next week leading up to the flight back home! Love you all! mwah! (Word count: 445!!!<3333)

P.S. 

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FORGOT THIS BUT CHARLIE DOESN'T DRINK SO NO MORE CUTE DRUNK CHAPTERS :(