Winded; sage green

Friday morning I wake up, and jump straight out of bed. I hop in the shower, anticipating the adventures to be had in the days to come. Today is the day I fly to LA. It's a short flight, only about 2 hours. I root through my closet, looking for something great to wear when I meet the guys tonight. I end up settling on something lighter, to set a good impression.

 I end up settling on something lighter, to set a good impression

I look at myself in the mirror and feel very proud of my outfit. I head to my bathroom and do my makeup, very lightly, as I'm going to redo it before the plane. Then I put my hair into a tight high ponytail, with a few wispy hairs hanging down in front. I wolf down a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. I drop myself onto my green gaming chair, and boot up my setup. I'm starting stream at 9:30 AM today. I notify my followers on twitter. My stream quickly fills up, as I advertised it as my last one before I go out of town. In reality I'm bringing my set up to LA, because I'm going to be there around a month or a month and a half. I greet my stream and, with as much enthusiasm as I can muster, announce that I'm going to be streaming with loads of friends, doing minecraft, phasmo, just chatting, and more cooking! Chat errupts when they hear about the cooking, but I still don't tell them what I'm making. I look at the little note I have on my phone and check my streaming schedule, first up, 10 AM; 3 hour minecraft modded segment with Tom, Charlie, Schlatt, and Quackity, whom I've yet to speak to. I let my chat know whats coming up, and join the call. "HELLO CHAT!" Tom is energetic as ever. "Helloooooo!" Quackity screams, somehow matching Tom's energy perfectly. "Hello you little shits, I'm just here to wingman for my best bud Charlie." "Schlatt, shut the fuck up. I'm here because you all go feral whenever I talk to Rose." As predicted, chat erupted as soon as Charlie began to speak. I introduce the segment by mocking Toms usual intros. "BOYS TODAY WE PLAYED MINECRAFT, BUT WE COULDN'T STOP FLYING. AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! MOST PEOPLE FIND ME ANNOYING." I stop there and the call bursts, laughing over how well I managed to mimic his screaming.

 We play for almost exactly our allotted 3 hours, then Schlatt, Quackity, and Tom leave, and I'm left with Charlie and chat. Chat teases and pokes fun at us, until it's time to announce the next segment. "Next up is Phasmophobia at 1 PM for 2 hours! I'm playing with my good buddy Olivesleepy, another great friend who I like to call Ethan Nestor, and Slimecicle." Charlie scoffs, and we the others join the call. "So none of you have ever spoken is that right?" I ask, trying to spark conversation. They all greet each other, and make their first impressions. We play Phasmo for 2 hours, Ethan and Charlie are carrying the comedy aspect while me and Olive are barreling through game after game. We win every single game we start up, and have a fun time doing it. 

We all say goodbye at the end of the segment, and mention that we'd all love to collab again. "Lastly chat is the cooking segment, at 3:15 with, you guessed it, Ranboo, and Tubbo! But wait, Niki's going to be joining us as well!" I join the final call of my day. Everyone shouts out their channels, and starts conversation. I take out all my materials for brownies, and another package of frog legs! Chat starts freaking out about why I like eating frogs so much. I just shrug in response. I put together the frog legs, with spices and salt, making up my own recipe this time. I feel confident with what I'm doing, since I've tried them two ways recently. As soon as I put the frog legs into the oven, I start mixing up the brownies from scratch. I talk to my three friends as I switch the frog legs out and put the brownies in. Then I plate up the frog legs and dig in, finishing up my dinner as the brownies finish cooking. "Wow chat, I really think I did a good with those frog legs." I beam at the camera and grab the pan of brownies, forgetting to put on a hot-mit. "OW FUCK!" I shriek, badly burning my hand. I throw on a hot-mit and yank the brownies out, then throw the pan on the counter and turn on the cold water. I shove my hand under the water and Immediately hear my donation sound;