Yum; light yellow

Wednesday is usually very boring, insignificant. By Wednesday I'm usually back into streaming, done taking days off and done going about the city doing silly things. But this Wednesday morning means there's only 2 more days until I fly to LA on Friday. Today I decide to do an impromptu cooking stream, so I go to Safeway and get more frog legs, as well as cake mix and bread dough ingredients. The first thing I do when I get home is mix together the bread dough ingredients to allow them time to rise. It's still only 8 AM so it should have enough time. I then get out of my sweatshirt and pajama pants and put on a nice new ouji coordinate I bought.

 I then get out of my sweatshirt and pajama pants and put on a nice new ouji coordinate I bought

I send out a tweet about A cooking stream starting at 12 PM PST. I receive a few responses, and a few friends asking if they can be on call with me when I stream, namely, Tubbo and Ranboo, the cooking stream kings of the mcyt community. For about an hour I do my accessories, hair, and makeup. Then I message my favorite slimeball

Charlie_____________________________________

Charlie

Hey Rose

Rosalie

Hey Charlie

___________________________________________

We message each other at the same time

Charlie_____________________________________

Charlie

schlatt didn't get a room does your hotel have 2 beds per room?

Rosalie

Idk if I want to share a hotel room with Jschlatt man.

Charlie

Yeah but u could share with me or tom or toby or smth

Rosalie 

tru

anywho charles, care to be a guest on my cooking stream? toby and ranboo r already gonna be on there as well

Charlie

ye sure

________________________________________________________________________________

I wait a bit longer to go live, and then I start. I intro my stream, and get on the call with my friends. "Hello Rosalie viewers." Toby says through the phone speaker. "Hi chat!" Ranboo shouts. "Why hello fellow kids, we have an old man joining us today. Old man Charles say hello to the viewers." Charlie scoffs. "You're only 3 years younger." Toby's quick to react, "Really?" Charlie responds with a quick "Yes!" But Toby wants to know from me, "No. Rosalie is that right? You're old?" I put on a sad face and tone, "Alas, it is. I am old just like Charles." "Oh no." I get out my ingredients as my friends talk to the chat. "Okay so we're going to make frog legs and cake! Oh! And I baked some bread!" Charlie is quick to make a horrible pun as usual. "Well that's gonna have some kick to it." Ranboo sighs in disappointment, and Toby is incredibly confused. "Why the fuck would you make frog cake?" "Ew." "No toby, separate things." I look up a recipe for frog legs, this time I make sure to be very careful in reading the instructions. I make the frog legs, and put them in the oven. While the legs cook for 30 minutes, I make the cake. By the time I take the frog legs out of the oven the kitchen is covered in flour and sugar. Mostly because chat kept telling me to do things that would make me drop it, but also partially because I kept slipping on what they already made me spill. I take the cake out of the oven and let it cool. Then I decorate it with icing and whatever sweet things I can find around my house. In the ends it ends up saying: "balz. Big oNes." in icing, m&ms, and kitkats. Eventually it comes time for the taste test and right as I hold a fork up to my mouth, Charlie mutters "Good luck." Under his breath, and the call laughs. "Yeah at least make it until the weekend." My eyes go wide, "Wait Ranboo are you-?" "Yup!" They cut me off before i finish my sentence. Nice! Ranboo is coming to the meetup as well! Hopefully there will be enough room for them. I try the frog legs first, and they taste surprisingly like chicken. After eating every single bit of frog leg(because they were unbelievably good), I tasted the cake, it was incredibly dense, chewy, and overly sweet. Disgusting. Chat was surprised that the cake was gross and the frog legs were good. For some reason they found that ironic. I continued to stream while I cleaned and washed dishes, and I ended up leaving my kitchen far cleaner than when I started. For some reason, the majority of chat said they wanted me to do more cleaning streams while I talk to friends. Something about it being satisfying? I don't know. After I finish cleaning, we talk for a bit, then I talk to my chat for a while and end the stream. It ends up being a 5 hour stream, and only 2 or so hours were actual food related content. Regardless, it was my most viewed stream to date, and I certainly intend to do many more cooking streams when I get back. But for now, I should start to pack for my trip... In 1 day.

Ending off in the evening instead of late at night for once! Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading as much I did writing it!!!! Definitely my favorite chapter yet! Tomorrow is going to be a very short one, as it's just going to be a short packing stream. Love you all! Mwah! (Word count: 913!!!)

P.S. Sorry for the late post, I meant to get it out at 10 am pst like usual, but I screwed up and procrastinated!! <3333