Morning after; cyan

The sun peaks through the curtains into the hotel room, prying my eyes open and forcing me to awaken. I stretch before walking to the other side of the bed to wake Charlie. I shake him awake. "Charlie get up. You should go get dressed," I check the time on my phone, "it's already 10 AM, go get dressed." I was surprised as I noticed that I had no headache at all. I had been hearing about the horrors of hangovers for years and now that I finally get drunk, I don't even have one. As soon as Charlie awakens I realize that he hasn't been spared as I have. He claps his handover his eyes, "Oh fuck." I blush, shit I forgot about that morning voice. I walk over to my bathroom and grab my bottle of ibuprofen. "Here Charlie take these." I hand him two of the small red pills, and a large glass of water. "You're a lifesaver Rose." He grumbles. "You know Charlie I didn't feel like I could mention it when I woke you up that one time, but you sound really hot when you've just woken up." He smiles as he tosses the pills into his mouth. After he gulps down the whole glass, he looks at me with a teasing expression. "So that's why you woke me up." He chuckles. How is it that even though he's A: just woken up, and B: experiencing a presumably awful headache, he managed to be so witty. I blush. "I guess so."

 I lay a gentle kiss on his lips, before I pull him up out of bed and urge him out the hotel room door. As I'm about to close the door behind him, he pulls me out into the hallway by my arm. "Charlie I'm still in my pajamas!" I laugh. "Go get dressed you goober!" He wraps his fingers into mine and teases me. "You can't just do that to a boy and leave." He copies what I said last night, and I quickly place another kiss on his cheek. Just as I draw away from him, Jschlatt steps out of his and Tom's room. "What the-" He stares, and after a moment he seemingly notices our intertwined fingers, and the light hickeys on my neck. His jaw drops agape, "What the fuuuuuu-" 

 After Charlie and I explain that nothing really happened and convince Schlatt to keep quiet(which really wasn't hard, he was pretty chill about it), we head back to our rooms to get dressed.

I walk into the lobby an hour later, fully dressed in something much more simple than yesterday.

Schlatt notices me approaching first, and nudges Charlie. "Your lady approaches." I snort, as Schlatt smirks at me. Charlie turns around, and grins as he sees me, and I can't help but return the warm expression. Ted looks suspiciously between me and Charlie. "Woah what's with the heart eyes Charlie?" He says, confused. Charlie's face falls, and he shoots me a wink without Ted noticing, "Nothin'." He shrugs at Ted and walks our to me. "Good morning Rose. How'd you sleep?" He grins at me, and I look over his shoulder to see that the others are already deep in conversation about the day plans. "I slept quit well Charlie, and you?" I giggle. "Better than I have in weeks." I laugh, and we head over to the group. "So! What's the plan gang?" I look around at everyone. "Well we're thinking we go do a little vlog at a local theme park." I raise an eyebrow at Toby's response. "Like Universal you mean? Or Disney?" I start to get excited, before Ranboo cuts in and crushes my hopes. "Nah just a random one we found. We figured that since the big ones have been farmed for so much content over the years, a smaller one would be better." I think Tom notices my disappointment, because he adds: "We should totally go to Disney though, like not on camera." Everyone agrees, and we all head back up to our rooms to grab our vlog backpacks and get ready for the day.

 We all meet back down in the lobby, and realize we don't have enough space in just one car, as we all rented very small cars. "I'll go in Charlie's car!" Schlatt chuckles, and herds the rest of them over to Ted's 5 seater. "See you guys at the park!" I call, and giddily climb into the passenger seat of Charlie's rental. "Eager to spend time with me I see?" Charlies teases as he turns the key. I lean over and give him a peck on the cheek. "Don't flatter yourself, you're just my best option." He chuckles, then puts the car in reverse. He does that thing that guys do where he puts his hand on the back of my seat while he backs out. Somehow that stupid gesture gets me all flustered, and Charlie sees it as an opportunity to tease me more. "Oh come on Rosalie!" He snorts, "I'm not that hot am I?" He chuckles with a stupid smile spanning his face. "I don't know Charles, you're pretty hot." I smile innocently. "Not so bad yourself Mrs. Slime." I smile and turn my head to the road in front of us as he pulls out of the parking garage. 

We arrive at the park after the other, having gotten lost for a few minutes on the way, because Charlie wouldn't listen to my directions. "Sorry we're late guys! Someone didn't want to take a short cut!" I stick my tongue out at Charlie, who just shrugs. We buys our full day passes to the amusement park, and one of the employees tips us off and let's us know they turn on all the lights after 9. 

After everyone's been on all the rides, and fucked around enough, we head over to a small restaurant for an early dinner. It's only about 5, but we figure we might as well eat early.

After dinner we all decide to split off and do our separate things. We're in the same car groups, so me and Charlie are driving together again. About 5 minutes into our drive I notice we're not going towards the hotel. "Hey Charlie, where are we going?" I ask, curiously. "There's a hike over here that I'd like to do if you don't mind? It's long so it might take an hour or two." I check my watch, its around 6:30. "Yeah okay!" I say, enthusiastically. 

At the midway point of our hike, we come to a cliff that looks out over the city. The sun is setting, the sky is pink and blue, and everything looks so small. "This is amazing." I mutter, staring out at the view. Charlie walks up behind me and rests his chin on the top of my head. "Isn't it?" I can hear the calm warmth in his tone. "You're the best Charlie."  He walks over to the edge of the cliff, about 20 feet from me. I can barely hear him, but he mutters: "Completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy." I blush bright pink as I just barely catch his words. I say nothing, trying not to disturb his peace. As his back is turned to me, I mouth three words. I didn't intend to. I didn't really realize I was. It doesn't really matter, because he didn't see. But I feel my cheeks heat up regardless.  

We sit on that cliff for about 45 minutes, talking calmly, enjoying each others presence. Then we turn back onto the trail, and arrive at his car an hour later.

Once again I notice that we're not going towards the trail, and instead heading the same way we came, back to the amusement park. "Are we going for the lights?" I smile, somehow just as I think he can't do any better, he pulls out another romantic gesture. "Yup."  We walk around the park, stopping and going on all the fun rides, until we get to the ferris wheel. I look up at him with puppy eyes. He rolls his eyes and scoffs, I don't even need to ask. He reluctantly walks up to the ferris wheel operator and hands him a few tickets so we can ride. It's a pretty busy park, so the wheel is pretty packed. "This is awesome Charlie." He hums in response. I take his hand in mine and lace my fingers into his. "You're awesome Charlie." He squeezes my hand, "Thanks Rose." 

In an effort to make it even more romantic, I run my hands through his hair and kiss him deeply as the wheel reaches the top. I can feel him smile into the kiss, which makes me smile too. I pull away and rest my head on his shoulder. "You're so cool Charlie." "You are too." I think for a moment. "Hey Charlie you could share my room if you'd like?" I can tell he's considering it. "Yeah okay. This way Schlatt doesn't have to live with Tommy." I Nod.

That night I fall asleep easily in Charlie's arms.

Hope you guys liked this one. It was pretty long! Love you guys! on vacation right now, so I can't reply to comments, but I'll be able to later today! Love you guys! <33333 (Word count: 1578!!!!)