Cats Out of the Bag; warm brown

Waking up in the arms of the person you love is the greatest feeling. You just feel safe, and like there's nowhere else that you should be. 

I climb cautiously from the bed, trying not to wake him. I plant my feet on the floor carefully. "Where you going?" He grumbles, sleepily. "Sorry Charlie. Didn't mean to wake you." He grabs my hand and easily pulls me back down into bed. "It's like 7 am, come back to sleep." I forgot how strong he was. He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. "Charlie I want to get up." He tightens his arms around me. "Too bad." I pry his arms off of me and smile. "Charlie, just get up with me, we can go out for breakfast before the guys are even awake." He lifts his head off the pillow and squints his eyes, "That sounds nice." He sits up and puts on his glasses, he's so fucking cute. "Hey Charlie, you're adorable you know that?" He just smiles, "Well shit Rose if I didn't know any better I'd say you've got a crush on me."  I smile, and give him a kiss on the forehead. "Well maybe I do." He raises an eyebrow, "Maybe I have a crush on you too." He stands up and walks behind me. "Is that so?" I giggle. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Yeah maybe I do, and maybe I want you to be my girlfriend." A grin spreads across my face like wildfire. "Well maybe I don't want to." He chuckles, "Yeah fuckin' right." He places a gentle kiss on the side of my neck from behind. "I'd love to be your girlfriend Charlie." I turn around and give him a deep, slow kiss. I pull away and smile at him. "I know you would." I scoff and give him a playful punch to the shoulder. I go into the bathroom and put on a cute, simple outfit.

As I leave the room, he slips on his shirt, and lets me know he's found a nice place called Nick's cafe

As I leave the room, he slips on his shirt, and lets me know he's found a nice place called Nick's cafe. We get in his car and he does that thing again where he reaches around the seat, as he does he smirks, remembering yesterday. "Don't say anything." I say as he opens his mouth to make fun of me. He laughs. 

A few minutes later we arrive at Nick's. It's a cute retro cafe. I order strawberry cakes and he orders a 2 eggs combo. "So, dearest girlfriend of mine," He smiles "What are you thinking we do today?" I smile back at him, "Well I guess it depends what the others want to do. I'm sort of thinking we should put together our set ups in the hotel room. I think there's two desks, but you should probably station yourself in your own room so there's no background noise." He thinks for a moment. "Yeah that probably makes sense." The food arrives at our table, and we both start to eat. "Wow this is really good." He just nods in response, his mouth is full of hashbrown. He reaches his fork over and takes a piece of my pancakes. "Hey I didn't sign up for having my food stolen when I agreed to be your girlfriend." I scoff.  "It was in the fine print." He retorts. He scarfs down the giant piece of pancake he stole. "Wow you're right that is good!" He laughs, and offers me some of his food. "I'm good, but thank you kindly sir Charles." Despite my efforts to stop him, he pays for breakfast, and we head back to the hotel. 

We step into the lobby, fingers intertwined. "Where have you lovebirds been?" Ted asks. Shit. It's only 9AM, they shouldn't be up yet, let alone in the lobby. We put our hands behind our backs quickly, and exchange a half scared, half on the verge of laughing our asses off. Without really thinking I blurt: "What, are couples not supposed to spend time together?" Charlie just looks at me shocked and I worry I shouldn't have said anything.  "Okay woah, what the shit, also, congrats, but thirdly, what the shit?" Charlie snaps back to his usual funny self. "Well Ted, when a man and woman love each other very much-" Then Tom starts screaming and everyone laughs. "Well twitters gonna love that." Toby says. Oh shit I hadn't really thought about that. "Oh fuck. Do we have to tell them? What if they like, fuckin', cancel me or something?" Toby looks over at me, "Oh no don't worry they literally would go fucking insane." I smile. "But like, insane /pos, or insane /neg?" Tom shakes shakes his head. Charlie face palms and asks: "Remind me why I asked you to be my girlfriend again?" Toby and Ranboo laugh. Ted just looks even more surprised. "OH wait so this is like official?" Ted smiles. Charlie shrugs, "I mean as of this morning yeah." I laugh, "Ted you seem shocked, don't tell me you were planning to make moves on my man." Schlatt is literally the only person who finds that funny. "Hey y'know Schlatt you've been awfully quiet back there." Schlatt raises his hands in the air. "Yeah he already knew man." I say bluntly. Ted laughs. "Well congrats guys." 

The rest of that day, we all hang out, play some minecraft on our newly built setups. and go get burgers for dinner.

SORRY FOR THIS BEING SORT OF LOW EFFORT. I've got to write two chapter super late at night, hope you loved this!!!! mwah mwah mwah I adore you all! (Word count: 964!!!)