Evil Ex; mauve

The blinding sun rears its head through the curtains, yanking my eyes from comfortable sleep. I get out of bed, noticing Charlie already gone from the room entirely. I notice a note he left on the bedside table. It reads: Hey, went out with Tom and Schlatt. I sigh, disappointed, and get dressed in a cute cottage-core dress. After I get ready I walk over to the dresser and check my phone. 

Toby___________________________________

Toby

Hey want to go to Universal with me and Ranboo? We're not gonna film, just have fun.

Rosalie

I'd love to! When r we meeting?

____________________________________________ 

I hear a sudden quiet knock on my door, and go to open it. As the door cracks, two familiar figures step into my room. "Hello Rosalie!" Toby says calmly and happily. "Hiya Toby! Hey Ran!" Ranboo waves, with an excited "Hello!" "So what's the plan, do you guys drive?" They exchange a disappointed look, "We totally forgot about that part." Ranboo shrugged. "It's okay, we can use Charlie's car, let me just call him." I dial up Charlie, and right as he picks up and says hi, Toby grabs my phone, and he and Ranboo start to giggle. I roll my eyes. "Oh hello Charlie. We have your girlfriend hostage. Can we use your car?" I have no idea what Charlie says on the end, but they hand the phone back to me. "Hey babe. Toby, Ran, and I were gonna head to universal, can we use your rental?" "Yeah the keys are on the bedside table, I'll see you later Rose." "See ya Mr. Slime." I hang up and grab his keys off the bedside table. "Okay guys! Charlie's cool with us using his car. Grab your shit and let's move. Meet you at the car!" I grab my bag off my desk and start walking to the car. 

As we all climb into the car, Ranboo takes the aux cord and starts queueing up an awesome list of bangers. "This is going to be so fun guys." I say to them as I drive out of the parking lot. The entire drive consists of us scream singing on the way to the park, and Ranboo and Tubbo flirting accidentally. 

We arrive at the parking for universal. "Okay so where should we go first?" Ranboo asks, looking at the front of the park through the window. "WIZARDING WORLD!" I shout excitedly, swerving a bit, and placing my focus back on driving. I pull into our parking spots and we all jump out of the car enthusiastic to enter the park. He head around the parks, going on rides, eating delicious, unhealthy foods, and laughing our asses off.

After a while of making our way through the park and going on whatever rides catch our eye, we arrive to the wizarding world. "OHMYFUCKINGOD." I jump up and down a few times as we enter the area, "I'M SO FUCKIN' EXCITED." Ranboo laughs at how excited I am, but they're also super hyped for this. "Yeah me too." Toby adds, slightly less enthusiastic than us. We head to the wand shop and watch their little show, then we each pick out our wands. I get the elder wand, Toby gets Harry's wand, and Ranboo gets Bellatrix's. We wander around the park doing all the little interactive spells spots, Toby and Ranboo manage most of them on the first try, but for some reason I totally suck at it. "Jeez Rose you're really struggling huh?" Ranboo teases with a laugh. "Oh shut up. You guys are only good at this cause you live in the UK." Toby starts laughing, "Are you suggesting that all of us are wizards?" I look at him, a smile on my face. "Uh yeah duh. What else do you guys have going for you? Recording breaking poor dental hygiene?"I joke, feigning idiocy. Ranboo bursts out laughing at me making two idiot comments in one.  

We walk around the parks for a few hours, and then decide we've had enough of universal. 

We drive around for a while trying to figure out what else to do, before Toby speaks up. "Why don't we just find another amusement park?" I think for a second, "Yeah we could do that. I gotta get gas first though." I drive to the nearest cheap gas station. "This'll only take me a second." But Toby and Ranboo are already long gone by the time I finish talking, having ran into the gas station store to buy a shit ton of candy. I roll my eyes and laugh quietly. It's so funny to me how they're really not much younger than me and yet they're so childish. It's so fun to hang out with these goobers. I finish filling up the tank and walk inside to figure out what's taking them so long. I freeze in my tracks as I enter the gas station to see Jared right ahead of them in the check out line. I turn to leave quickly but it's too late, Ranboo's already seen me. "Hey Rose, sorry we're taking so long, we got so many snacks." Both Ranboo and Toby hold up giant arm fulls of candy and shitty snackfoods. But all I can focus on is Jared, who's turned to face me after hearing my name. He smirks at me as he finishes paying for his bottle of water. I rush outside and he follows after me and grabs my wrist. "Hey Rose! Where you running off to?" He asks in a creepy voice. "I'm just going to my car, get the fuck off me." I yank my arm away from him. "Don't speak to me like that Rosalie Whitman." He growls menacingly, stepping closer, towering above me with his fist clenched. Just as I'm sure he's about to do something awful, Toby and Ranboo burst out the door. "Hi Rose! We got our snacks!" They rush over to me when they notice my scared expression. They can't see the strangers face at first, and have no idea who he is when they do, but they know he's bad news. "Hey can we help you sir?" Ranboo asks, straightening their back to stand up tall. When they try, they can be quite intimidating. "Yeah everythings good, just catching up with my friend here!" Jared adopts a new voice, hiding the predatory tone in his voice. "Yeah well we've got somewhere to be. It hasn't been a pleasure whoever you are." And with that Toby takes my hand and brings me back over to the car. I sit down and look at Jared out the window, who is angrily stomping away to his car. "Who the heck was that?" Ranboo asks angrily. "Uhm." I pause, looking at my feet. "That's Jared, we used to date." Ranboo scoffs, "What a jerk." Toby nods and hums agreement from the back seat, "Yeah that guy was a major dick." I nod, calming myself down with a deep breath. "We can go back to the hotel if you'd like?" Toby offers, his voice dripping with sympathy. I nod and start the car. "Sorry to cut our day short guys." I say sadly, feeling guilty for stopping the fun. Tubbo pats me on the shoulder from the seat behind me, and Ranboo reassures me. "It's okay, now we've got all these awesome snacks and we can watch gravity falls!" I smile, I fuckin' love gravity falls. 

We arrive back at the hotel and head to their room. "We can all sit on the bed!" Their room only has one bed, which is a little cramped for 3 people, but not as bad as it could be. We start up season 1 episode 1 of gravity falls and munch on snacks and candy while we watch. 

We sit for 2 hours or so just watching gravity falls until I get a text from Charlie.

Charlie_____________________________________

Charlie

hey Rose, I'm back at our room now :)

Rose

Coming

Charlie

you don't have to

Rose 

I miss u :<

Charlie

well no ones stopping u

___________________________________________

I smile at my phone and grab my stuff from next to the door. "Gonna head to back to my room now. Thanks for hanging out with me today guys!" "Bye Rose!" "Byeeee!" I shut the door gently behind me and eagerly head into Charlie and my room. "Hi Charlie." I say, walking up to and hugging him. "Bad day?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me. I nod into his chest, I had a lot of fun, but my interaction with Jared left me shaken and anxious. Charlie plants a kiss on the top of my head. "Want to talk about it?" I shake my head, "No. I just want to lay down." He nods and we cuddle up in our bed and go to sleep early.

This definitely wasn't my best chapter, and I'm sorry I had to bring the evil Jared into it, but I wanted a fun close knit protective dynamic between Ranboo, Toby, and Rose. I thought it would be sweet. ANYWAY MORE CHARLIE COMING SOON CUZ I LOVE WRITING ABOUT THEM. LMK if theres any specific chapters you'd like! I can't promise anything, but I'll try my best! (Word count: 1534!!!<333) 

P.S.

Smut warning for the next chapter