In the End...; brown

BACK TO ROSE POV YIPPEEEEE

I wake up to the sounds of my phone ringing and smack around on the bedside table blindly. "Hello?" I ask, holding the phone up to my ear. "ROSE YOU HAVEN'T TEXTED ME ONCE. YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TELL ME EVERYTHING AND NOW YOU'RE DATING SLIMECICLE?! LIKE ACTUALLY THIS TIME!? TALK TO ME!!!" It's Ly. Charlie wakes up from hearing them scream through the phone. I burst out laughing. "Ly holy shit. You woke Charlie up with that screaming!" "YOU SHARE A FUCKING BED?!" Charlie chuckles and whispers "Who the fuck is that?" "Your biggest fan it seems." Charlie looks at me with a confused face. "Ly can I talk to you la-" Charlie grabs the phone from my hand. "Hello?" I hear Ly scream from the other end. "Rose take this phone back your friends is fangirling." I smile and shake my head at him. He forces the phone back into my hands. "ROSE BRING HIM HOME WITH YOU. I'M BEGGING HERE." I laugh at first, then remember that I have to leave at some point. "Believe me Ly I would if I could but rich guy here's got a whole house he needs to take care of." Ly wastes no time with their next idiot comment, "Perfect. We can both move in with him." I laugh. "Ly I'll call you later okay? I'm gonna go back to sleep." "Ugh fine, but you better tell me EVERYTHING." "I will Ly. Bye love you!" "BYEEEEEEE!" God I never realized how high energy Ly is. I half laugh half sigh and collapse back into bed. "So that was Ly huh?" I chuckle, "Yeah. Something aren't they?" He scoffs, "I can see why that ended so quickly." He says jokingly. I give a playful punch in the arm. I sit there for a moment before the anxiety begins to set in again. "Hey Charlie?" "Mm?" I take a deep breath, "You know we do need to talk about it eventually." Charlie shifts a bit. "Yeah I know." He sounds disappointed. "I've never had a long distance relationship before." I nod, "Nor have I." He thinks for a moment. "It sounds really lonely." "It does." We sit in silence for a few minutes, both of us thinking over our options in our heads. I break the silence with a statement I can't even bring myself to believe in. "I think we could do it." "Yeah." He agrees with no hesitation. Neither of us want to think about this. He turns towards me and I press my head into his chest. "I don't want to leave Charlie." He doesn't say anything. And I tune everything out, focusing on my breathing, and the rise and fall of his. For some reason today in particular I just feel like shit. I just want to be hoe in my bed feeling like shit, but then I wouldn't have Charlie. And that would make everything so much shittier. "I love you Charlie. I don't want to leave." He wraps his arms around me. "I love you too." 

I wake up an hour or so later still in Charlie's arms. "Good morning Charlie." I sigh, tiredly. "Good morning Rosalie." I sit up and run my fingers through his hair, thinking. "I really do love you Charlie." He smiles, barely awake. "I love you more." He says quietly. My phone vibrates on the bedside table, but I ignore it for a few minutes, enjoying this moment.

Ted__________________________________________

Ted

hey rosalie. doing another fucked cooking video care to join?

Rosalie

first you electrocute my boyfriend and now me? hold on lemme tell my fish to lock the door

Ted

lmao nah cooking but with those claw hands

Rosalie

i like the way your brain works milk man

Ted

i get that a lot.

Rosalie

no u dont

Ted

no i dont.

Rosalie

wut time should i be at your house