Infinite; orange

Friday. Wow I can't believe it's only been a week since I met him. I wake him up gently. "Hey Charlie. Get up. I'm bored." He slow turns toward me, with a creepy smile on his face. He always knows how to make me laugh. "I've been up for a while, just thinkin'." I sit up under the covers and he puts his head in my lap. "About what?" I run my fingers through his hair. He just smiles up at me, "You." I lean down and give him a quick kiss. "You're a dream come true Mr. Cicle." "And you Mrs. Cicle." 

I get a text from Schlatt as I'm sitting with Charlie

Shat______________________________

Shat

You and Charlie wanna be on an episode of chuckle sandwich?

Rose 

Lemme ask the slimeball

__________________________________

"Charlie, Schlatt and Ted are inviting us to an episode of chuckle sandwich. we're probably filming at Ted's house or something." Charlie sits up. "Do you wanna do it?" I nod enthusiastically. "Alright, when?"

Rose

Charlie says ye. when/where r we filming

Schlatt

Epic. come to lobby. we film today. at ted house

__________________________________

"Okay slime. We gotta meet em' in the lobby and we film at Ted's." He nods and gets out of bed, headed toward the bathroom. I jump out of bed and rush into the bathroom as he's open to enter it. "I call first shower." I stick my tongue out at him and shut the door. I can hear him chuckle through the wall. I take a while in the shower, because I'm thinking about all the dumb shit I could say about Charlie on the podcast. I get out and get dressed in this outfit: 

Once Charlie get's out of the shower we head to the lobby, but find that Ted and Schlatt didn't wait and have already gone to Ted's house

Once Charlie get's out of the shower we head to the lobby, but find that Ted and Schlatt didn't wait and have already gone to Ted's house. We get in the car and head over, chatting about what we can talk about on the podcast on the way.

Upon arriving, we are greeted by Ted, who welcomes us back to his house and leads us to the room where we will be recording. He takes us into a room that it turns out he and Schlatt did their best to set up like the chuckle week set. "Oh this is awesome!" I smile and jump up and down a few times. We starting recording pretty much immediately. "Hi chucklers across the globe, It's me RosesForCharlie, the new owner of the chuckle sandwich podcast. Fuck you Ted." Charlie slowly places his hand over my mouth before I get a chance to continue my bullshit. He stares at the camera, hand over my mouth, smiling, until Ted finishes introducing the episode. "So Rosalie, let's start this off right, what part of the sandwich are you?" Schlatt asks. Charlie moves his hand finally. "I wanna be the frilly little toothpick. I've been thinking about this since you guys start asking this question." Ted raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" "Oh dude, I'm like a huge fan of chuckle sandwich. I've been watching since the beginning!" Charlies eyes widen a bit, "Oh shit really?" I nod. "Oh yeah! I've been a fan for a while!" Schlatt chuckles, "And now you're fuckin' Charlie. Full fuckin' circle huh?" I burst out laughing and Charlie just blushes and stammers "We haven't-" I whip toward the camera for a moment, and try my best to adopt a serious impression."Viewers, Charlie has a tiny dick." Ted and Schlatt both start laughing. "Fuck Rose! That was gonna be my next stream!" Charlie shouts, quick witted as ever. I laugh with everyone for a moment. I think about my little mental list of topics, and remember a previous episode I loved. "So Charles, dearest boyfriend of mine. Chuckle dungeon number 1. By far the best episode of the chuckle sandwich. How did you come up with that shit?" Charlie chuckles and explains about chuckle dungeon. "I think if there is one piece of media on the internet I could enter, it would be the universe created in chuckle dungeon." Ted thinks for a moment, "You know, if you and Charlie are up for it," He pauses, rethinking his approaching statement, but going for it anyway, "We could do another chuckle dungeon." He raises an eyebrow. "Yeah man, that would be awesome! It'll take me a long time to prepare cause of JRWI, but yeah, I'm down if Rose-" "YES." I shout in response to a question that hadn't even been fully asked yet. We shoot the shit for a while, talking about everything and nothing. Asking very dumb questions. Eventually I check the time on my watch and realize we've already been recording much longer than most chuckle sandwich episodes run. And I realize what's coming up. Schlatt clears his throat in a moment of silence. "So Rose." Charlie starts to giggle, and a wide grin crawls across my face. "Would you rather have unlimited bacon..." Charlie muffles his laughter, and my smile only grows with each syllable, I never thought I would get to be on the end of this question. "But no games..." Ted tells Charlie to stop laughing. "Or..." Schlatt looks around the room with a little smile. I start to get impatient, "Schlatt stop talking so fucking slow!" He rolls his eyes. "Or games, unlimited games! But no games." I giggle, and pretend to think for a moment, but I already know my answer. "Neither." The room goes quiet and then Schlatt aggressively screams: "What?!" I laugh. "I choose neither. I choose to ignore the question, and therefore this universe in which I am forced to choose doesn't exist." "NO!" "Yes!" "NO JUST BECAUSE YOU IGNORE SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T EXIST!" "Hey man I've already thought this through!" "JUST BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE NOT FUCKING THERE!" I laugh. "Listen Schlatt, I don't fucking care. I'm ignoring the choice! I'm having both!" Schlatt rolls his eyes. "I fuckin' hate you. Charlie, get rid of her." Charlie, Ted, and I burst out laughing. "And with that chucklers, we bid you adieu! It's been great!" Ted outros us and we say goodbye. As soon as the camera goes off, all I can think about is the chuckle dungeon. "Hey so guys, are we actually going to do chuckle dungeon?" Everyone nods and looks around the group. "I mean... I think so?" Charlie says uncertainly. "Awesome."

We head back to the car, and drive back to the hotel. Once we arrive we head upstairs and figure we'll just eat the leftovers from eating out the past week. Once we finish eating we decide to watch Twilight, not because either of us like it, but because we both think it's fucking hilarious. 

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE! Nothing too interesting, sort of a filler! But the next (sort of) chapter is going to be a smut! it'll be optional and not have any necessary info in it! (Word count: 1174!!!)