Talk To Me; grey blue

It's always easy to wake up in bed with Charlie. I've never been a morning person, but just being there with him makes it so easy to greet the day. This morning I woke up with him turned away from me. I was disappointed that he didn't have his arms around me like usual but oh well. I get up and out of bed, then I head to the dresser to pick out some clothes. 

For some reason I have a feeling that today is going to be one of the best days of the meetup

For some reason I have a feeling that today is going to be one of the best days of the meetup. As. finish getting ready for the day I can hear Charlie stirring outside the bathroom. I hear him grab his clothes. I step out of the bathroom and he's putting his shirt on. "Good morning Charles." I walk over to him and drape my arms around his neck. I try to give him a kiss but he looks away subtly, so i step away from him. Thinking he's just tired, I step back and give him some space. "What are you doing today Charlie?" He walks over to a mirror and finger combs his hair into place. "I was gonna go out with Tom and Ran. They invited me to go film a vlog with them. I think we're going to go to a mall or something." I walk up behind him. "You're leaving me for a whole day?" He nods with an amused smile on his face. "I'm like one of those old timey women who waited for their sailor lovers to come home." He chuckles. "Til' tonight m'lady!" He begins to walk out the door after grabbing his things. "Goodbye my dear! I shall wait for you and weep until you come back because it is my only purpose to serve my man!" He laughs as he shuts the door. 

Well shit. I actually don't know what to do. And why was Charlie so weird earlier. I've always been an overthinker, so I waste a good hour of editting time thinking about it. After I stop feeling bad for myself over nothing I get on my setup and start editting, but I quickly get bored, so I decide to draw instead. I doodle a couple things on the mixed media pad I brought, then I decide that as a lat birthday gift I'll draw Charlie. But before i start drawing I've got to fid something to play in the background. I know exactly what to do, so I head to patreon and for the first time I pay for jrwi, and start listening to blood in the bayou. 

I sit at the desk for 5 hours editting and listening. Then the door opens quietly and I jump out of my chair. I run up to Charlie and try to give him a big hug but he ducks past me. "How was your day?" He sets his stuff down on the bed. "It was great! We had a lot of fun, the vlogs gonna go up on Tom's channel!" I walk over to him give him a kiss on the cheek. "Do I get a turn with the attention of the great Charlie Slimecicle now?" He sit down on the bed and for a moment a cna see a glint of sorrow in his eyes before he covers it up with a slight smile. "I'm actually really tired, I might just edit, eat, and go to sleep." What. "Oh okay. Well I've got some more editting to do too." I edit for another two hours while listening to botb. Once I finish editting everything I've recorded I walk over to the fridge and grab my leftovers from last night. I heat them up in the microwave. Isn't it weird how some food tastes better once it's been reheated? I eat my dinner and then I take off my accessories. I head into the bathroom to shower before I go to sleep. 

While I'm in the shower I only get more time to think about how oddly Charlie's been acting. He really hasn't even been acting that weirdly, but it's different enough that I notice it, and it makes me anxious. I can't tell if I'm crying or not because of the water running over me, but I know that it's time to get out. I dry off and put on my pajamas, then I get in to bed without him. I fall asleep before he comes to bed.

Shits happening. Prepare your eyes to be more moist than usual fellas. Have a good day my lovelies! (Word count: 785!!!<3333)