I'm Alone.; grey

I wake up alone and cold. He's gone. His flight took off at 7 this morning. It's noon. He'll be back home within a couple hours. I've nothing to do today, so I decide to stream. I put my hair up and throw on a hoodie. 

I start my stream without doing my hair or makeup for the first time in a while. "Hey chat. I'm gonna play Minecraft, I'm tired so I probably won't talk much." Immediately a few of my regular subs notice that I look and sound tired. They start asking if I'm okay, to which I respond that I'm just tired. I play Minecraft for a bit until a particularly upsetting dono plays.

LogannnJPEG donated $5

Can you get Charlie on to play with you :]

I place a hand over my eyes and shake my head as the donation come through. "Chat Charlie and I decided that we didn't want to do long distance. We thought it would be too difficult so we've decided to keep it friendly." The chat instantly fills with sad messages and people acting like it's their problem. "Guys this is between me and Charlie. This has nothing to do with you. I'm gonna end stream now this is too much for me to deal with." I end stream only 30 minutes after starting.

{@RosesForMe}

Guys I already said it on stream so I might as well let you know here as well. @Slimecicle and I decided it would be easier to not have to do long distance, so we ended things. It's not anyone else's problem. end of story. 

|_@jschlatt

what

|_@WilburSoot

:(

After I tweet I sit in bed staring at the ceiling for what feels like a day. Which it was. When I get up the sun is setting. I'm not hungry, so I just set myself up to finish botb while I draw. I fly home tomorrow. Then things go back to how they were. Who knew that one month could make you feel so many things. Fuck. Who knew a a month relationship could destroy you from the inside out. Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck. 

I decide to text Charlie, let him know to text me when he lands. I hate planes, and whenever someone I know goes on one I unconsciously convince myself they're going to crash and die. I wish I was on a crashing plane. 

Charlie

Rose

Hey Charlie. Shoot me a text when you land so I know you're good.

I know I won't receive a response because he's thousands of feet in the air and I'm probably the last person he wants to talk to but I find myself biting my lip with butterflies in my stomach as usual. I pray those butterflies lose their wings. I spend the rest of my day packing up my shit.

Sorry guys :> I love you all. it's not over. Not even close. I love you. Mwah. Stay safe my lovelies. (Word count: 489!!!!!!<33333)