Morning Voice; navy blue

The next I wake up with one airpod in my ear, I hate it when I fall asleep with them in and they're gone when I wake up. I sit up and root through my bed for a few seconds before pulling it out from under my pillow and snap them both back into the case. I check my phone to realize it's only 5 AM, and I don't feel even the tiniest bit like going back to sleep, so I get on discord and check my messages. I haven't recieved any new ones but decide I'll shoot Charlie another thank you for inviting me to record with him. Oh god. That's the day after tomorrow. I open my DMs with Charlie and accidentally press the call button. Oh fuck. I hang up almost immediately and my heart races for the next 30 seconds. What if I woke him up what if he gets mad what if he takes back the invitation maybe he was already up it is 8 there shit shit shit. 

Incoming call: Charlie :]

I pick up and Immediately start rambling, "I'm so sorry if I woke you up, I really didn't mean to, I pressed the button by accident-" "Damn, and here I was getting all excited that you wanted to talk to me." I can feel butterflies flitting in my stomach, his voice is lower and raspier than usual, and I can hear how tired he is. Shit. "It's not that I don't want to talk to you, it's just-" My dumb ass didn't realize he was making a joke, "S-sorry." I hear him chuckle on the other side of the phone. Fuck. "That's okay, getting an unexpected call from a cool person isn't the worst way I've been woken up, I once woke up to an unexpected call from Tommyinnit." I hear him shudder and giggle. How can this man be so witty at 8 in the morning!? "I must say Mr. Slime for someone who clearly just woke up," I hesitate, "You are sharp as a tack." I can hear the smile in his voice, "Why thank you Ms. Minecraft." I roll my eyes even though he can't see it, "Oh come on, you make it sound like I'm Philza's daughter, give me a better name than that!" I laugh, and he goes quiet, "You've stumped me Rosalie, my infinite humor has failed me on this one. I got nothing." He laughs quietly. "Maybe I'll just have to take your name then!" I say with a mockingly snobbish tone. "Hm. Rosalie Dalgleish, It suits you." I blush, and we share in a moment of awkward silence. He clears his throat "That did not come out how I meant it to." I laugh loudly, "Damn, I thought we were having a Mrs. Darcy moment there!" he goes quiet. "Wait. Don't tell me you haven't seen or read Pride and Predjudice?!" He chuckles awkwardly. "Oh my god! Charlie Slimecicle! And to think we were becoming friends!" He laughs. "Okay geez I'll watch the movie!" I smile before remembering an important detail, "Don't forget to watch the version with Kiera Knightley, god that woman is something to look at." he bursts into laughter, 'Is that the only reason!?" I laugh along, "No! The others are just bad!" We sit in content silence, which unfortunately he breaks. "I'm gonna move on with my morning, since there's no way I'm going back to sleep now. Thanks for the wake up call, jerk." He snorts, and I pretend to scoff. "How very dare you Mr. Slime, a good day to you sir!" "Bye Rose." He hangs up and I fall back into my bed, my head buzzing, and my heart soaring.

it's a short one I know, but I'll post twice for you today!