Bio

This is the bio for the main protagonist.

Name: Azure (L/N)

Race: Human

Hair Color: Black w/ dark blue highlights

Eye Color: Silver

Skin Color: Light Tan

Age: 15 (Volume 1-2), 16 (Volume 3-5), 17 (Volume 6-9)

Height: 5'5" (Volume 1-5), 5"9 (Volume 6-9)

Birthday: August 19

Aura Color: Blue

Family
Father: Miguel (L/N) (deceased)
Mother: Sapphire (L/N) (alive)
Uncle: Kaz (deceased)
Grandmother: Maria Calavera (alive)

Nationality: Valesian

Hobbies: Cooking, baking, training his semblance, fighting, reading comics and playing video games on his scroll.

Personality: Kind, loyal, honest, a bit childish, and protective for his friends and loved ones. Serious and deadly to his enemies.

Likes: His family, his friends, his team, Ruby, animals, puns, and cookies.

Dislikes: Bullies, racists, boredom, and Jacques Schnee.

Weapon: Blue Flash- A one-handed blue, gray, and black sword that can turn into a railgun. While in railgun mode, charge lightning into the sword to unleash it straight at the enemy.

Semblance: Lightning- Azure can create and control lightning from his body, which includes enhancing his physical abilities or using it for his weapon

Semblance: Lightning- Azure can create and control lightning from his body, which includes enhancing his physical abilities or using it for his weapon. Has three variations.

Semblance: ??? (To be revealed)

—————————————————————
Thank you for reading the bio for this story. This is going to be a long story to write and develop, so I hope that you enjoy and keep reading. Also, big shoutout to punkie98 for inspiring me to write this story. His RWBY story was really good and I hope to make this one as good as his. That's all. Goodbye!