Our Message

Hello and thank you for stopping by. This is the next chapter, and yeah, that's all I have to say. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
—————————
*3rd Person POV*

Azure and Nero are looking outside from one of the front windows of the manor. Azure looked out with a worried expression while Nero kept a calm expression on his face.

Azure: "Let's hope that Penny and the others are okay out there."

Nero: "I'm sure that they're all fine."

Azure: "Can we be sure? None of them have been able to contact us to let us know. And it's frustrating that we can't go and help them out. If only I can just..."

Nero turns to look at Azure and placed a hand on his shoulder, who looked at him with anxiety all over his face.

Nero: "Hey, calm down. Take a deep breath."

Azure follows his advice and took a long, deep breath and exhaled it out. He looked calm after doing so.

Azure: "Thanks, Nero. I needed that. Sorry about how I was acting."

Nero: "Hehe. It's alright. Anyone would be acting the same in your situation. Now come on, let's go check up on Nora and the others."

Azure: (nods) "Right behind ya."

The two guys walked up the stairs, across some halls, and reached Weiss' bedroom. They quietly knocked on the door and were let in by Ruby.

Weiss: "Please keep it quiet. Nora's resting."

Blake and Weiss are sitting against the bed, while Nora lays unconscious in the bed, covered in bandages.

Nero: "How is she doing?"

Blake: "She's doing fine. But the damage has already been done."

The two boys look at Nora and see the scars that covered parts of her body. Azure thinks for a moment and has an idea.

Azure: "I'm gonna see if I can help with the scars." He quietly walked up next to Nora and holds his hand out, covered in a golden aura. Nora's body is covered in the same golden aura, but after a few seconds, it disappears and Azure wasn't happy with the result. The electric scars still remain visible on her body.

Azure: "Dang it. I'm sorry, guys. Seems like Incarnation can't heal her scars."

Ruby: "Well, at least you tried to help, and that's what matters." She smiles at him.

Azure: "...Yeah." He walked back to the others and stood next to Nero as Ruby goes over to be with Blake and Weiss.

Suddenly, their Scrolls turn on. They bring their Scrolls out to see it displaying a broadcast color pattern with the text "Atlas Emergency Broadcast System" across the top, emitting a long tone. It then switches to a pre-recorded video of Ruby and Azure.

Ruby: "Hello. My name is Ruby Rose. I'm a Huntress."

Azure: "And my name's Azure (L/N). I'm a Huntsman."

Ruby: "If we've done everything right,  then we're talking to all of Remnant right now. Dr. Polendina can explain more later, but right now you all need to know that the kingdom of Atlas is under attack."

Azure: "Things are dire, and we need help. But please, try not to panic, everyone. This isn't some new enemy or an invading kingdom. This is a force we've faced before, for centuries... Her name is Salem."

The video is broadcast to TVs and Scrolls all over Remnant. People in Mistral Central Station begin watching it, as do Saphron and Terra. Adrian grins and waves his hands at the image of Ruby and Azure. Whitley is watching sadly from Jacques Schnee's office. In the Mantle crater, refugees and Fiona's uncle are gathered together, watching. Joanna watches among citizens in Mantle. In Menagerie, Ilia is sitting on a roof, watching on her Scroll, when Ghira calls her. He and Kali are also watching the video. Onyx and Blanca, Nero's parents, are also watching. In Vacuo, Neptune and Sun are watching on their Scrolls, and they look at each other.