Trouble

...This is not going to end well. It's all I'm going to say for now. Emotions will break out and minds will be toyed with, for the worse. Be prepared for what lies ahead.

WARNING:
This chapter contains trauma, physical and mental torture, and attempted "suicide". You have been warned.

—————————————
*3rd Person POV*

Night came and go for our group. In the morning, Weiss, Blake and Yang can be seen sleeping on mats in the living room, Vert and Rosa were sleeping while cuddling on the couch, and Jaune is asleep in his own bed. Azure slowly woke up, not having got the best of sleep, and he sees Ruby is next to him, sitting on the table awake. She stares at the chest with Crescent Rose in it with a blank expression on her face. He sees this and grabs her hand, which surprises her and causes her to look at him.

Azure: "Hey, Ruby, what-"

Suddenly, a crash is heard, and this makes Jaune bolt up from his sleep.

Jaune: "I'm late!" The others wake up hearing the commotion. "I'm late! I'm late!"

Jaune hops over Weiss, Blake and Yang as he bursts out the door. The other five get up and everyone follows him out.

Weiss: "What was that?!"

Rosa: "What is going on this early in the morning?!"

They receive their answer as they look over to see the town below is on fire.

Vert: "Oh." He then looks at Rosa. "At least you didn't cause it this time."

Jaune: "I overslept... I never oversleep! Yesterday, ugh! All the excitement! Keep your head together, you can fix it! You always fix it!" He mounts Juniper and prepares to ride off.

Blake: "Jaune!"

Azure: "Can you tell us what's going on?"

Jaune: "No time! I can't wait! I'm late! Any second there's gonna be another--"

Another loud explosion is heard.

Jaune: "Damn it, right on time!" He turns to the others. "Get to town, I'll meet you there!"

Juniper proceeds to gallop with Jaune riding.

Little: "I'm never this upset when I oversleep..."

Yang: "Uh, what did he mean "right on time"?"

Blake: "I'm sure we'll find out when we get down there." She turns to Ruby. "Ruby, where's your weapon?"

Vert: "Azure, where's the sword that Jaune found for you?"

Ruby: "Oh! Sorry, still waking up."

Azure: "We'll be right back."

Weiss: "Hurry! People are counting on us!"

Ruby and Azure run back into the house. Ruby grabs Crescent Rose out of one chest, and Azure grabs the second Blue Flash from the other chest. Team RWBY and AVR arrive in the town, taking in the sights.

Blake: "Whoa..."

Yang: "Who makes a town out of paper?!"

Vert: "I have no idea..."

???: "Hello."

The group turn around, startled at the sight of a walking paper starfish looking citizen.

Citizen: "Welcome to our village. We hope that it pleases you. Would you be so kind as to tell us what you are so that we may serve you?"

Ruby: "Serve us?!"