AVRN Chibi - Rosa

Here is the third part of this series. This time, let's catch up with our pink-haired fire princess herself, Rosa. Let us see what scenarios she will be a part of when this intro is done.
___________________

*3rd Person POV*

Sisters in Pink

In the AVRN dorm room, Rosa was in front of a mirror, holding up a pink dress on her right hand and a white dress on her left hand. She switched between both hands, trying to decide which dress to go with.

Rosa: "Why is picking a dress so difficult for me? I like the pink dress. It matches my hair and looks nice. But the white dress does look appealing. Hmm..."

She closed her eyes and thought about her decision for a good minute.

The scene cuts to outside the dorm room, where its door opened and out stepped Rosa, wearing the pink dress. She looks happy about it.

Rosa: "All right. I'm ready to go hit the club with Yang and Nora. It's gonna be a blast!"

She then heard the door to JNPR's room open and out stepped Nora.

Rosa: "Hey, Nora! So what are you gonna... wear....?"

It turns out that Nora is also wearing a pink dress. The two ladies take notice of this fact and point at each other (like the Spider-Man meme). Then they glared at each other.

Rosa: "You...!"

Nora: "You...!"

Then, they suddenly looked happy.

Both: "You look so good in that dress!!!"

Rosa: "I can't believe we're wearing the same dress to the club."

Nora: "Yeah, talk about CRAZY! But it's okay. We'll be the pink duo, or better yet, the sisters in pink!"

Rosa: "Hahaha. Sure, why not. Come on, let's go before we miss the action."

Nora: "I definitely don't want to turn down the chance to destroy the dancefloor with you and Yang."

The two started walking away.

Nora: "It's gonna be the best girls' night out EVER!"

The next day, all three girls were banned from going to clubs due to mass destruction of property and fighting the attendants and club owner for fun.

The Rose Siblings

Outside of Beacon Academy, Ruby and Yang were walking around when...

Rosa: "Hey! Wait up, you two!"

The pair heard Rosa call out to them and turned around to see her walking up to them.

Rosa: "Hey, Ruby. Hey, Yang. So what are you two doing?"

Yang: "Oh, I was about to go and teach Ruby here how to fight using her fists, but she kept trying to insist that she doesn't need it."

Ruby: "But why would I need to know that?! I fight using a scythe, not my fists. That's more of your thing, Yang."

Yang: "But it won't hurt to know something. What are you gonna do if you can't use your weapon or even use your Semblance?"

Ruby: "I... Uh..."

Yang: "The answer is you need my help with hand-to-hand combat, and as your big sister, it's my job to teach you everything you need to survive in this rough world we live in."

Ruby: (sigh) "All right, fine... I'll learn how to fight without Crescent Rose."

Yang: "That's my baby sis!"

Rosa: "Oh, can I join you two?"

Yang: "You wanna learn from me as well? Sure, why not. The more, the merrier, as they say."

Rosa: "Yay! That means we'll be partners, Ruby. What do you say, sister?"

Ruby: (confused) "Sister?"

Rosa: "Well, your last name is Rose, and my first name is Rosa. They're basically similar in nature. With that, we can be the Rose sisters."

Yang: "What about me? I'm already Ruby's beautiful older sister."

Rosa: "You can be part of our little group, too."

Yang: "Yes! Okay then, let's get to the lessons at this minute."

Ruby: "Ugh, I kind of regret this already..."

Rosa: "Don't worry about that, Ruby. I'll be here with you to keep you company."

Rosa: "Ah, this will be fun! I can already imagine myself using these new moves alongside my Semblance. Maybe I can do something like fighting with my hands coated in fire. I can call it the 'Fire Fists' technique."

The three of them then walked away to begin the lessons under Yang.

Ladies' Rematch

As Rosa sat on a bench outside, footsteps were heard coming closer to her location. She looked over and saw a girl with long gray hair and icy blue eyes appraoching her. She was wearing a gray dress with silver heels and had two daggers strapped around her thighs. The girl stopped in front of Rosa and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

???: "We meet again, Rosa Florason. Do you remember me?"

Rosa placed a finger on her chin as she tried to remember the girl. After a moment, a lightbulb shined on top of her head, meaning she figured it out.

Rosa: "I remember now. You're that girl whose butt I kicked in the tournament. But I forgot your name, though. Sorry about that."

???: "So much for my introduction. My name is Slate. You better remember that, Rosa."

Rosa: "Will do, Slate. So what do you want from me?"

Slate: "A rematch between you and me."

Rosa: "Okay."

The scene transitions to the two staring each other down. Rosa gets her battle axe out, and Slate gets her daggers out as well. During this, Rosa feels like this same scenario has already happened before but shurgs the thought away.

The next moment, Slate throws her daggers at Rosa, who parries them away. Next, she throws her axe at Slate, but in slow motion, Slate leans backwards like she was in the Matrix, letting the axe swing by across.

When Slate starts to raise herself back into position, her eyes widen as Rosa was close to her. Rosa had a flaming fist cocked back, ready to deal massive damage to Slate. Panicking on the inside, she uses her dust Semblance to put up a wall between them, but sadly, it wasn't enough.

Rosa destroyed the dust wall in front of her with her left fist and ignited her right fist with orange fire. Slate could do nothing as she got hit in the face, sending her back from a mini explosion caused by Rosa's Semblance.

After the dust settled, Rosa looked down to see Slate unconscious. She felt bad for hurting Slate and ran towards Beacon to find a nurse for Slate.

Winner: Rosa.
_____________________________________

And that marks the end of the first half of this mini-series. Rosa went to the club wearing the same dress as Nora, she went to learn some combat lessons alongside Ruby, and she defeated Slate in their rematch.