Faults

Hi there. This is the next part. This will be covering the perspectives of both groups, so keep that in mind when reading down below. Anyways, let's see how things go for everyone.
———————————
*1st Person POV*

After riding the pneumatic tubes, I was a bit dizzy, but thankfully Nero lent me his shoulder so that I can regain focus. More clanging noises were heard and I saw Ruby exit out of one tube, breathing heavily before gasping for breath. I went over and helped out of the tube along with May and Penny. We looked over to see that Weiss was angrily pulling Nora by the ear.

Nora: "Ow, ow, ow! C'mon that was a once in a lifetime experience!"

Weiss lets her go. Nora's right ear turned red.

Nora: "Ow." She rubbed her ear.

Blake can be heard stepping out of another tube, her hair messy from the unorthodox method of travel.

Blake: "Good. Because I never wanna do that again." She fixes her hair.

Our group proceeds forward.

May: "Alright Robo-girl, you're up. Which way?"

Penny looked ahead of us and then turned around to us.

Penny: "We'll cross the bridge, then go left, straight, right, straight, left, up, up, right, straight, right, right, straight, left, left." She pointed in various directions as she said them.

Everyone except me and Ruby stared at her, dumbfounded. The two of us had smug faces.

Penny: "And my name... is Penny."

Ruby: "Heh." She crossed her arms and smiled slyly at May.

May: "Tsk..." She activates her Semblance, hiding us from view. We entered an elevator. The elevator door opened, and we backed away cautiously when a pair of Atlas Soldiers entered. They didn't notice our presence due to May's Semblance.

Soldier 1: "I don't think even the squad captain knows what's going on up there. They can't get close to that storm without getting shocked right out of the air."

Soldier 2: "It's creepy, all those Grimm just... waiting. Worse than if they'd attacked--"

Soldier 1: "Hey, don't say that! You'll jinx us."

Penny motioned for us to follow her, and we discreetly squeeze past the soldiers, headed for the elevator door. On our way out, Nora had a mischievous grin on her face and swipes her hand over the elevator controls, tapping the button for every floor. The doors to the elevator close again as the soldiers were confused on what happened.

Our group made its way down a wide corridor to a large locked door with "03" in large print on it. Penny stops by a nearby control panel and extends her index finger. The tip swivels out to reveal a connector plug, and Ruby's eyes grew wide.

Ruby: "Cool."

Penny interfaced with the control panel, and the attached handprint scanner flashed green. A hologram display popped up, showing Pietro's credentials.

Computer: "Welcome back, Doctor Polendina."

The door slides open, and our group steps through.

May: "Alright, where to next, Penny?"

Penny: "Right through central command!"

A door to our right opens to reveal a bustling workplace filled with digital workstations, holographic maps, and Atlesian officials and clerks.

Weiss: "Of course."

May: "I can't maneuver us through all that."

Penny: "Do not worry, Ruby is capable of traveling at an extreme velocity from one point to another by breaking herself down to her molecular components, thus negating her mass and then reassembling them at the destination, theoretically making it possible for her to transport all of us in the same way, as mass no longer matters."