Welcome to Haven

Here we go! This is the next volume for the 'Mistral Arc'. Our rag tag group of friends along with Qrow finally made it to Mistral. What will be happening in this city surrounded by mountains? We'll have to see soon enough.
—————————————
*3rd Person POV*

Qrow and Team RANJR are walking through a stone brick tunnel illuminated by translucent lanterns.

Qrow: "The City of Mistral..."

Nora: "Ugh! It's about time! Whose idea was it to walk again?"

Ren: "Well, we did face many obstacles. Broken airships, destroyed settlements..."

Jaune: "Oh, and, you know, all those people and monsters that tried to murder us."

Ruby: "Pfft, we were fine." She then looks at Qrow with a smile. "Only one of us almost died." Qrow looked back at Ruby, smiling back.

Qrow: "Hey."

Azure: "You can't deny it, Qrow."

Nora puts her hands on her hips and looks at Ren, who looked at her.

Ren: "Hey." Nora giggles in response.

Jaune: "So, how much farther to Haven Academy?"

Qrow: "Almost there. But I figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route."

The group approaches a pair of large, wooden double doors, which Qrow opens, flooding the tunnel with sunlight. Ruby runs out onto a massive platform that doubles as an elevator, stopping at the railing to gaze out over the city in wide-eyed awe.

Ruby: "Wow!"

The others join her to take in the view of buildings and stone stairways perched on mountains.

Ruby: "This... is... awesome!"

Below them, large crowds of people are going about their day - walking around, talking and buying merchandise legally and illegally.

Qrow: "It's certainly something." Ruby notices a kiosk selling weapons.

Ruby: "Oh my gosh! Azure, look at all the weapons!" She shook him back and forth. She stops and he looks at the kiosk.

Azure: "Woah! Those are some neat weapons over there!"

Qrow: "Vendors here'll sell you just about anything... whether they should or not."

Jaune: "They really made the most out of these mountains."

Qrow: "Every inch. Stay away from the lower levels. The higher up you go, the nicer it gets."

Nora: "And we are going up!" She said, pointing upwards.

*Weiss' POV*

An Atlesian cargo airship flies over an enormous lake.

Weiss: "So, how much farther?"

Pilot: "We're in the home stretch now."

In the pilot's box of the ship, Weiss stands in the back, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed.

Pilot: "No more stops from here to Mistral. Sorry for the long trip. Keeping us off the radar's been harder than I thought. Lots of air traffic around northern Anima."

Weiss: "It's fine. I... just hope I haven't been a burden."

Pilot: (chuckles) "You and your money are more than welcome on this ship, kid."

The ship's radio suddenly picks up a transmission.

Pilot: "What the...?" He reaches over and adjusts a slider, evening out the wavelengths on the screen.