Best Day Ever

Hey there! We are now starting Volume 2 of RWBY. Things are going to ramp up from the previous volume. Sit back, get some food, because there will be a lot of it soon. It will be messy! And it will be delicious! Let's do this!

Also, I really like the food fight scene very much! It was both chaotic and fun seeing it. The picture above is wonderful, even though I don't know what they're saying. Disclaimer: I do not own this picture. It belongs to the artist uni_suke.
———————————
*Azure's POV*

It was a normal day for all of us. In the Beacon Academy cafeteria, me and Nero were sitting together with Team RWBY. At another table was Vert and Rosa sitting together with Team JNPR. While Blake was looking over some notes, Yang slides up next to her.

Yang: "Whatcha doing?"

Blake: "Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester."

Yang catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: "Lame."

Nora giggles as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up. Next thing you know, I saw Ruby slam a giant binder onto the table, catching everyone else off guard. She clears her throat and starts gesturing to everyone.

Ruby: "Sisters... Friends... Weiss."

Weiss: "Hey!"

Ruby: "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

Yang: "This ought to be good." She catches another berry in her mouth.

Ruby: "A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!"

Weiss: "Did you steal my binder?"

Ruby: "I am not a crook." She said while making peace signs.

Azure: "She looks innocent." Weiss gave me a glare.

Blake: "What are you talking about?"

Ruby: "I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

Yang: "I always kick my semesters off with a "Yang"! Eh? Guys? Am I right?"

Azure: (chuckles) "I get it."

Yang: "Aw, thank you, Azure!"

An apple is tossed at Yang and hits her in the face. She glares at Nora.

Nora: "Booooooooo!"

Ruby: "Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for all of us today."

Weiss: "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store."

Yang picked up an apple and tosses it across the room. She misses and it hits a random person who shouts and Nora can be heard giggling.

Blake: "I don't know. I think I might sit this one out."

Azure: "Aw come on, Blake. This could be fun!"

Weiss: "Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!"

Nora: (shouting) "I got it!" I look to see Nora with a pie in her hand, ready to throw it.

Weiss: "I for one think that-" Weiss gets interrupted by a pie landing on her face.

We all look to see Nora pointing at Ren who has his head in his palm. Pyrrha's hand is over her mouth. Jaune sits staring wide-eyed while covering his ear with his palm. Vert is sitting there with a disappointed face directed at Nora. And Rosa has her head underneath her hands, protecting herself from what could happen next.