Tipping Point

Well then, here is the next chapter. I don't know what else to put here, so... On to the chapter! If you like this chapter, comment and vote if possible.
———————————
*Azure's POV*

It is a cloudy day, and we as team RANJR are following a mossy stone tile path through the wilderness. While walking, Nora stretches her arms up wide.

Nora: "Another day, another adventure!"

Beside her, Jaune reads a map while Ruby, Ren, and I continue alongside them.

Ruby: "What's on the agenda today?"

Jaune: "Walking!"

Nora: "With a side of...?"

Ren: "Walking."

Ruby: (sighs) "Haven is a lot farther away than I thought."

Azure: "Rubes, how long did you think this journey was going to take?"

Ruby: "I don't know! I grew up in a small area; I've never been this far away from home!"

Jaune: "Right, but... how long?"

Ruby: "Maybe like, uh... two weeks?"

Jaune: "What?!" He looked up from the map and glared at her.

Ruby: "Okay, fine! Three or something! Look, whatever." She then notices something ahead. "Hey, what's that?"

Nora jumps onto a slightly fallen post of a fence to get a closer look at a wall and building ahead.

Jaune: "That's... strange." He checked the map. "I didn't think we'd be hitting another village for a few days."

Nora: "Are those buildings... damaged?"

Jaune: "We should search for survivors!"

Jaune drops the map and all five of us run into the village, with Nora leaping onto the wall and to a rooftop from there. We discover the town to be empty. Ruby lifts a fallen plank of wood to find only plant outgrowth underneath.

Ruby: "Anything?"

Azure: "Nope!"

Nora: "Nothing over here!"

Jaune: "No one over here, either!"

Ren: "It almost seems like... the town was abandoned."

Ruby and I look around while the others go elsewhere, all of us feeling unease in the wind.

Nora: "Hey, I think I found something!"

Ruby and I turn and rush over to Nora, Jaune and Ren, who are looking at a town sign. Nora moves the ivy growing over it to the side to read what it says.

Nora: ""Oniyuri?" Never heard of it."

Jaune: "Me neither."

Ren: "I have."

The four of us look at him, with Ruby and Nora having surprised looks on their faces.

Ren: "You might think of it as Anima's Mountain Glenn, had it never been completed. Years ago, the richest members of Mistral were unhappy with how the Kingdom was being run. Frustrated with the council, they pooled their resources together to build their own city, with their own laws. They hoped that one day, it could maybe even become its own Kingdom. Many thought it would be the future." He walked away from us. "I know my parents did."

Ruby: "What happened?"

Ren brushed some dirt off of the stone border of a low wall to reveal claw marks.